• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The "Only Team Colors Appear" bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I thought I had fixxed this, but the problem has reappeared. A problem I'm having, and apparently something that just keeps on popping up (very irritating) is that after loading and pathing a custom skin in the world editor, ONLY THE TEAM COLORS OF THE UNIT APPEAR!

Did anyone ever have this same problem? It's really burning me up.

To answer some questions before they're asked:

- I have the targa plugin.
- I export as targa or BMP, WITH alpha layers, 32 bit.
- I change the targa or BMP to BLP with the war3 viewer.
- The paths are correct.

Please, please, PLEASE help me. Anything that can get me to solve this problem would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Level 2
Having layers in the tga image crate those type of problems. It usually corrupts the alpha layers that are used for the team colors and that messes with the skin.

Level 23
MantisScreamer said:
Having layers in the tga image crate those type of problems. It usually corrupts the alpha layers that are used for the team colors and that messes with the skin.

Yeah, I think that could've been it. Oh well, i fixed it now.. I just started over and c/p'd my old skin over the old thing.
Though I'm surely sure I collapsed all those layers. Ohwell. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.