• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Only Eredar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Contains bad use of words, if you dont like it, then dont read >.>

Eredar guy:WHAT? the orc is your Nether Drake?
Dreadlord:Yea, I call him spanky! the bad daddy too these kiddies, THEY dont have CUPHOLDERS
Gan'arg Engineer:Spanky? I've remembered that somewhere err....
*gets a flashback of when the two female night elves where spanking eachother*
Gan'arg Engineer:Yea....
Socrethar:WE ARE ON TARGET, COMMAND, FIRE OUR SH*T
Succubus:But Im le tired
Socrethar:Well, have a nap, THEN FIRE ZE MISSILES
Narrator:Whilst the Succubus sleeps, war is everywhere in Outland, Fel Reavers attacking other Fel Reavers, Kazzak yelling random crap, even heroes from both Horde and Alliance cant keep under sanity, I cant believe Alliance are killing Alliance and Horde are killing Horde, who likes this anarchy?
Kazzak:SOON! OUTLAND SHALL EXPERIENCE.............................nuclear anarchy
*everyone is like WTF MATES? ^^*
Mo'arg Blacksmith:Wanna go hotel babylon?
Shivan Priest:Righto!
Narrator:War was everywhere, bombs was falling from the sky like reindeers giving birth! in the end........................there was Nuclear Winter
Demons:OH NO!!!!!! ITS SOO COLD! and I was beginning to know what gay means!
*every demon dies besides Kil'Jaeden, who was drinking beer throughout the whole war*
Kil'Jaeden:WTF MATES? ^^
Narrator:But Kil'Jaeden will die, f*cking Eredar.
Narrator:ZE END!

Level 3
I found it funny, just because someone has one idea of funny doesn't mean everyone else has the same idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.