• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Shadows of the Peninsula some needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
sigpic134988_2.gif

The Shadows of the Peninsula is an Outland map based on Hellfire Peninsula. Heroes can level upto 70(trying to go with the WoW flow xD) and also a little tad pvp in it, players can either be apart of the honourable Horde or the noble Alliance. Also theres going to be a pvp system which allows both factions to take over towers, each player who kills a horde member/alliance member at the towers gains a token, theres also going to be some pvp quests at both areas for Horde and Alliance, where they can gain more tokens for completing the quest. These tokens will grant access to better armor and weapons. Also there will be a quest that grants access to the skies to bomb Demons. Fel Reavers will also travel these lands as sentries, be wary! It is also best to level on creeps before actually doing some pvp and quests.

Horde:-
Horde can visit three places, Thrallmar and Mag'har post and Reaver's Fall.

Alliance:-
Alliance can visit three places, The Temple of Telhamar, Honour Hold and Honour's Point.

Classes:
Alliance and Horde can play as:-
Druid
Priest
Paladin
Shaman
Rogue
Warrior
Mage
Warlock

I will need:
-Someone whos good at spells and triggers

sigpic134988_2.gif

Join the Heroes as they enter the Hellfire Peninsula!

Level 3
that be some good pictures there. cant join but the one thing you will need: Gigantic cliffs that are made by rigged elevation like the ones you see sometimes in DOBRP type games. oh yeah a good one is is like making this Capture Area sort of like Tank Wars where you take over those healing areas that train extra units. but you fight over places to go to. XD
cant join :/ besides im not any good.

Level 7
Also Seph
Go 2 wc3campaigns.net
My Blood Mage skin and model edit by General Frank is there for download
That will help you GREATLY

Thanks for that little information ;). Oh and Val I don't mind how long you'll take :).

Level 5
It will take me a long time but i can slide it off to the side whenever you need my help, so far im not even half done, i half about 1/2 terrain and the heros but i have have tonnes of triggers and items and hostile units to add

Status
Not open for further replies.