• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Project:Brutal Combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Brutal Combat

Story: While both Alliance and Horde keep fighting against Burning Legion in desolation of Outland and hold wild sieges of Icecrown Glaciar,war between Alliance and Horde has ended.To keep fighting spirit of their warriors,Horde created many tournaments around the world in which young and veteran warriors prove themselves to each other.In fear of possible Horde war activity,Alliance qualified their best warriors as well.Now,to show their superiority,both Alliance and Horde compete on these deadly tournaments.But to increase amount of thrill,Horde made big mistake by letting everyone to compete...

Description: Map is designed to be heavily Pvp oriented with some elements of Pve.There will be series of maps,each on other place (first one in Barrens).There will be Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch mode.More will probably come will later versions.

Features:
- every weapon and armor will be shown on your Hero
- items will have special skills (etc. chance to bleed on hit)
- dynamic combat will lots of knockbacks ,tossing around and eye candys
- special filter effects (etc. red screen while bleeding)
- arenas are not closed,you fight all over the map
- many imported icons and models
- nice terrain

Looking for:
-good triggerer,JASSER if possible
-2D artist that can make nice skins and loading screen
-3D artist that will make attachments (optinal)

Plz join my project,with right team you wont be sorry!:grin:

Some Pictures:
SwampHordeFarm.jpg
PostCamp.jpg
OutlandDealer.jpg
AbbandonedPost2.jpg
Env1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 27
Sounds cool RBE =) this can get real good very fast, with the right team ofcourse. You should ask my freind hijax if he wants to do some Jassing for ya, since that is what he does. Also i think he'd love to work on a project with wc3 story elements, since he's keen on that stuff ;) I think he's on vacation atm, but i think hel be back soon. If you need a idea font, im reporting for duty.

Level 27
Sure i do =) either you attach them to the post. Thats easy =) Or you make a account at photobucket and use a image-link from there. And that is ABIT complicated... Il give you a example of both =)

There =) a simple attachment. To attach something to a post, just click the advanced options button (or whatever its called) and then scroll down until you see a button called manage attachments. Im sure youl be able to find out how to do the rest from there =) (rmb to click on upload though...)

Now... for the other way...
2 secs.

BattleDepthsLich2.jpg

there you go =) Even though that i must say that i prefer thumbnails unless i want the picture to be at a specefic place, becouse its ALOT easyer.

Oh and... you can quote my post to see how method 2 is done. (dont actually POST the quote, just look at the text)

Attachments

• warhammer image lizardmen 3.jpg
    warhammer image lizardmen 3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.