• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The one

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Demo Version of mine rpg.
HAVE FUN!!=D

Keywords:
RPG THE ONE
Contents

The one (Map)

Reviews
04:01, 30th Jun 2008 Septimus: After a review by hellblazer mini moderator, this map is rejected with no further test been conduct.

M

04:01, 30th Jun 2008
Septimus:

After a review by hellblazer mini moderator, this map is rejected with no further test been conduct.

Level 12
Hey There, Just tested your map, But, I can see it's still a demo...
There isn't much you can do at the start without getting slaughtered, so mmm..

PROS ---

- Looks like it may turn out to become a really good RPG

CONS ---

- The Terrain isn't good (yet?) for an RPG
- There are some models in there (the weaponless footman for example) which I saw in RDZ' s map, and I didn't see any credits anywhere... Make sure to implement credits when this map is done, but if you have permission, or its yours, disregard this ;p

- Yeah needs a lot more balancing, the start is almost "impossible" to do without getting killed

Ok dude sorry for a harsh review, I know its the demo, but make sure to fix up all these things...