• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The One v 1.09

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
theone.png
v 1.09

The One - it is a multiplayer map, main objective of which is to gain 16 wins vs the enemy team.

The game involves two teams of five players (preferably). One team plays for the Radiant side, the other - for the Dire side. Each player controls only one hero, each of which has a personal special skills and abilities. Hero can gain experience for increase his level, earn gold to buy and upgrade items that improve him. Each player receives a small amount of gold every second , as well earning small count of gold for killing enemy creeps and large - for killing heroes. The game is over when one team will gain 16 wins.

The main objective in the round is the killing all heroes of the enemy team, but the round can be finished in another way. For example:
- If time given to the installation of Crystal on the Altar of energy is over. If the time expires will win the Radiant team.
- Installation of the crystal on the Altar of Energy. If the Dire Team install Crystal, and wait 45 seconds it will explode and team Dire win.
- If the Dire team installed Crystal, but within 45 seconds the Radiant team will be able to destroy it they win.

bomb1.jpg

bomb2.jpg

Runesnew.jpg

freeztime.jpg

NS1.jpg

NS2.jpg

items2.jpg

HCH.jpg

BTNCreeps228.jpg

Largo.jpg

Credits

If you found your model, icon and etc - so pls say me, and I add you in credits.

Keywords:
Warcraft, Arena, The One.
Contents

The One v 1.09 (Map)

Reviews
15:15, 15th May 2016 Rufus: The map must be all in english. Status set to awaiting update until this is fixed.

M

15:15, 15th May 2016
Rufus:
The map must be all in english.
Status set to awaiting update until this is fixed.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

By using names such as "The Radiant" and "The Dire" from the standalone game DotA 2, you kinda erase the spirit of unicity from the first view of a player. And also the gameplay really needs to be tweaked. You can also work a little on the terrain and other things as well. I am not gonna rate it now, so I won't give you a low rating. I'll wait till you update it.