• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Olympian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
You play the role of Achillios. He is the most deadliest Spartan Warrior who turns out to be a descendant of King Leonidas and at a young age was trained by Zeus himself. Achillios uses his skills to steal and assassinate anyone for a price. As you progress Achillios learns more on what he can become and gains a chance to prove it.

[Systems]

-QUEST SYSTEM: You will have a main quest and many side quests if you wish to take. There will be certain points in some quests that you can choose a different path, It will all depend on your choice. You will also fight many creatures and characters of Greek mythology.

-SURVIVAL SYSTEM: You will have to eat food and drink water to stay alive. To get food and water you can hunt, loot, fish or buy it. There will also be a day, night and rain system where you can get an advantage or disadvantage.

-EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL CHEST, BACKPACK SYSTEM: This will allow you equip item sets and weapons or carry and store multiple items as you progress in the game.

-ATTACK AND STATS SYSTEM: This will have its own attack system where you and the enemy can dodge attacks depending on your movement pattern. As you progress you may increase your stats like your attack damage, resistance (physical or magical) and reflect damage depending on your choice.

-AI SYSTEM: I plan to make this system a bit more life like where creatures will stay in their habitats and do other things like hunt, eat, etc.

-SAVING SYSTEM: You will only be allowed to save in certain locations like your house in Sparta, etc. This will allow the game to be more challenging and have no bugs whenever you load the game.

[In game Screenshots of the Terrain]

wc3scrnshot_092718_001725_01-png.307097

wc3scrnshot_092718_002121_01-png.307098

wc3scrnshot_092718_002152_02-png.307099

wc3scrnshot_092718_002220_03-png.307100

[CREDITS]
-I already have a list of credits but I will post once the map is uploaded.

This map project is on its early stages. Please bare with me! :)

[UPDATES: 9/27/2018]
-I started all over again with the terrain so I could scale everything lower to increase space and it worked quite well.
-Added a lot of systems. Read above.

Last edited:
Level 2
The statue of zeus, really makes me remember the Assassin's creed odyssey. Good luck on this!
I like the terrain, but somehow there's something missing in the ground terrain and a missing part of this development thread, a storyline does the map have this?

Level 7
The statue of zeus, really makes me remember the Assassin's creed odyssey. Good luck on this!
I like the terrain, but somehow there's something missing in the ground terrain and a missing part of this development thread, a storyline does the map have this?
Thank you. Yes it has a story line. I'm planning to make it as interactive as I can. :)
Uh what do you mean about the missing ground terrain? Is it the minimap?
REALEASE THE STATUES SOOOO GOOOD!!!!
Yes as soon as I upload the map. :)
Good luck with your project! Making a greek inspired map isn't the easiest.
Thank you! I've updated a lot.

[EDIT]
Thank you all for checking out this map project. I've updated a lot now and added creatures. I will post screen shots as soon as possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.