• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Odyssey of Ahmlaurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My map the odyssey is an open rpg where you can attatch weapons and shields to your hero, there are two worlds, Ahmlaurd and Dranhell, Dranhell is stronger and for higher level players. This map is going to be multiplayer and is 90% done already. I was going to use Darky's Save/load but it has too many bugs :cry: , if someone can make a Save/load then reply to this. There are 5 different classes you can choose from, and 5 different races.
Class - Weapon of Class
Paladin - Runic Sword
Mage - Staff
Hunter - Throwing Axe
Rouge - Thief Blade (katana-type thing)
Warrior - Warhammer

Each class comes with their own spells and different ways of playing.

There are over 30 different items as of now, cool ones too, for example panda boots that let you jump. If you have any ideas or a proper Save/load (preferably one i can cnp) i will add your name to credits in the quest menu or Loading screen ,thanks.

Level 2
Thats great emergenzy thanks for the help ill add ur name in the loading screen, and ive eben trying to look for this in the spell section and couldnt fidn it, oh wel thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.