• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Oasis v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Melee map that I created during long nights of last week in September.
Nothing special but I thought that I can increase Hive's size :)

I would like to mention that I have few maps that ere made in Reign of Chaos World Editor because I was giving them to a friend which has no The Frozen Throne... :)

Keywords:
The Oasis, Oasis, Runba,
Contents

The Oasis v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under...

M

Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Terrain & Resources
Resources distribution is way hell inbalance especially the tree position, who the hell would be idiot enough to put the tree distance soo far from the starting location ? It greatly effect the AI and user player as well.

The terrain is rather in bad condition especially in placing those tree, you place those tree absolutely too far from the starting location and it doesn't look normal especially the edge of the map
Error
Lot's of error at this map, who the hell teach you to add a mini-map preview into a melee map ? Mini map should not have any mini-map preview. Remove the import file right away.

Apart from this error, there is a lot of error as well regarding about the terrain, unit position and item drop.
Unit Position & Item Drop
Some unit have a proper facing position, but you make a horrible mistake by placing a mass amount of creep to guard those neutral structure. The amount of creep guarding those structure are way too ridiculous and does not match with one another.

The item drop are way too inbalance as well. Creep level 5 drop item level 3 ? It simply not worth it.

And you should only make the big boss drop item, not all of them drop item. The maximum unit that drop item pergroup should be 2, not 4-5.
Packaging & Description/Information/Detail
Map description are simply horrible, you should wrote a story/info about the map instead of written "For the crew. This is unique map becouse I say so."

Packaging ain't that nice as well.
Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules
Quality is extremely horrible based on it's current condition, but it seems to follow all hiveworkshop rules.
Overall Review
This map condition are way too poor to be approve. Improve this map condition in within 2 weeks after this notificiation or else I would set it to reject.
Positive & Negative Point
[+] -
[!] -
[-] - Inbalance item drop
[-] - Bad unit facing position
[-] - Inbalance amount of unit
[-] - Horrible map description
[-] - Inproper terrain development
Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating
1) Terrain - 0
2) Error - 0
3) Unit Position & Item Drop - 0
4) Packaging & Description/Information/Detail - 0
5) Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules - 10
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 10/100
Moderator Rating - 1/5
User Rating - 1/5
Condition - Awful
Status - Review
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Terrain & Resources
Resources distribution is way hell inbalance especially the tree position, who the hell would be idiot enough to put the tree distance soo far from the starting location ? It greatly effect the AI and user player as well.

The terrain is rather in bad condition especially in placing those tree, you place those tree absolutely too far from the starting location and it doesn't look normal especially the edge of the map
Error
Lot's of error at this map, who the hell teach you to add a mini-map preview into a melee map ? Mini map should not have any mini-map preview. Remove the import file right away.

Apart from this error, there is a lot of error as well regarding about the terrain, unit position and item drop.
Unit Position & Item Drop
Some unit have a proper facing position, but you make a horrible mistake by placing a mass amount of creep to guard those neutral structure. The amount of creep guarding those structure are way too ridiculous and does not match with one another.

The item drop are way too inbalance as well. Creep level 5 drop item level 3 ? It simply not worth it.

And you should only make the big boss drop item, not all of them drop item. The maximum unit that drop item pergroup should be 2, not 4-5.
Packaging & Description/Information/Detail
Map description are simply horrible, you should wrote a story/info about the map instead of written "For the crew. This is unique map becouse I say so."

Packaging ain't that nice as well.
Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules
Quality is extremely horrible based on it's current condition, but it seems to follow all hiveworkshop rules.
Overall Review
This map condition are way too poor to be approve. Improve this map condition in within 2 weeks after this notificiation or else I would set it to reject.
Positive & Negative Point
[+] -
[!] -
[-] - Inbalance item drop
[-] - Bad unit facing position
[-] - Inbalance amount of unit
[-] - Horrible map description
[-] - Inproper terrain development
Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating
1) Terrain - 0
2) Error - 0
3) Unit Position & Item Drop - 0
4) Packaging & Description/Information/Detail - 0
5) Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules - 10
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 10/100
Moderator Rating - 1/5
User Rating - 1/5
Condition - Awful
Status - Review
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.