• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Night Wish

The Night Wish

From the creator of the Bloodline, I present a short (4:30) music video to Nightwish - Nemo.

Synopsis:
This cinematic tells a tale of a powerful witch who has lived a long, long time in solitude. A fateful night, she wishes an end to her loneliness and seeks companionship... through the methods she knows best.

Polishing
-A loading screen...?
-A filter for the title at the introduction
Credits listed at the end.
Comment and rate.

Keywords:
music, video, night, wish, witch, demon
Contents

The Night Wish (Map)

Reviews
Re-moderating with review and rating! Date: 2011/Oct/15 15:23:27 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Rep Received: 0Reasons: Other: If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation If you...
DTS, you just made me your fan...

Watched the Bloodline uploaded chapters and now this One cinematic.
All of them were just between the most well made cin' i've ever watched, must say that The Night Wish realy got my attention, the music theme is perfect, the scenes followed it's rhythm also perfectly and the plot is simple but unique.

Great work 5/5

PS: It will be a sin if you leave the Bloodline series behind, will you continue them? I really want to watch the next chapters.

Level 2
Hello,

Very well done, I was so amazed of the camerawork, it was brilliant!

Now, if you just could make a cinematic of "the Poet and the Pendulum". :)

4.5/5

Level 12
Good freakin job!

People keep on saying there is room for improvement, but they dont say where...
Anyway:
This is an excelent music video (cinematic), the camera is pure awesomeness and I would not be surprised if the authors of this song wanted to use this as their own clip :p
5/5, vote for 6/5
Awesome work, keep it up! :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:
PS: please continue the Bloodline series *kneel down + beg*

Level 2
My God... can´t put it into words, what an amazing cinematic!!! It´s just perfect!!
5/5, end of the discussion! ;)

Level 1
I remember watching this a while back and being amazed by everything that was going on in it!!
Still holds to this day, well done!!