• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wish of the dragon.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: syponis
This story goes around an elf woman who heared a legend about the Ethernal dragon, who can grant wishis to who awake him.

Keywords:
W.O.T.D.K.E.R
Contents

Wish of the dragon. (Campaign)

Level 5
Just looking at description and map icons make me not want to dl this.

EDIT:
This is a REALLY horrible map. Firstly i advise you learn english. Second of all learn how to trigger. Third learn how to terrain. And fourth, try to atleast make the speeches related to eachother.

Last edited:
Level 1
Its realy good by looking at the terrain gave me a reason not to play it but after I did I say it deserve to be played

Level 24
All in all it´s a verry poor campaign with small maps easy missions and players cant see or control the main character.

This story goes around an elf woman who heared a legend about the Ethernal dragon, who can grant wishis to who awake him.

Please write better description and fix grammar errors in current one for now!

Add screenshots, credits, change log, map/campaign info!
Describe hero/es, abilities, systems etc etc!

Btw campaign looks horrible only from looking at pictures!
Give me sec to test!

Level 31
Vote for rejection

Reason

1) Break the submission rules - Thread require an appropriate description of what is the map all about.

2) Was done in haste - The dialog, title and etc etc need to be polish as well due to typo errors. I do not mind grammar errors since it would still be readable, but definitely "NO" for typo errors.

In this case of yours, there is way too much typo error and it was complete eyesores trying to read it. It is obvious you wrote everything in haste without checking it.

3) Camera - When I skip cinematic, it did not reset the camera.

There is more to describe about it such as hotkey clash, missing tooltips and etc etc. I suggest you to read tutorial and train yourself before you ever submit map at here.

Level 1
A few bugs... :D

Well, I found around the map some bugs, hope, you can fix them, or who created the map...

Map 2:
Scourge is ally, you don’t need to attack… :D Yay!!! xDD

Map 3:
Ketlen is invulnerable!
The improve Gold harvest won’t give you anything, the second one gives you only +1 Gold
The income Gold is glitching… Sometimes, peasants give +6 gold, sometimes +5 Gold.
The item, in the first map, the Gold Cart is still with Ketlen...
What’s the thing, which you can buy for 10000 Gold in the Castle? :O Improve the description there!
Altar Of Kings: Remove the other Heroes...
Since when is Ketlen a Ranger? :D
The imprvoed Gold Harvesting will drain the Gold Mine completely!

Map 4:
You won’t get the Abilities back, after you defeated the King.
After defeating the King, the gate won’t open
After having 300000 Gold, Use: Unit: Pause all units! It’s leaking there extremely!

Map 5:
I died for the first time, OK, tried again, then, Cinematic again, pressed Esc: *Game Completed Sound* Continue/Quit Campaign... LMAO! xDDD
Is that a gltich, or is it so triggered, when the player skips cinematic, the game is completed? :DDD

Nice Campaign though! It's just short, and the terrain isn't the best also... Had fun with this!

Level 5
Well, I found around the map some bugs, hope, you can fix them, or who created the map...

Map 2:
Scourge is ally, you don’t need to attack… :D Yay!!! xDD

Map 3:
Ketlen is invulnerable!
The improve Gold harvest won’t give you anything, the second one gives you only +1 Gold
The income Gold is glitching… Sometimes, peasants give +6 gold, sometimes +5 Gold.
The item, in the first map, the Gold Cart is still with Ketlen...
What’s the thing, which you can buy for 10000 Gold in the Castle? :O Improve the description there!
Altar Of Kings: Remove the other Heroes...
Since when is Ketlen a Ranger? :D
The imprvoed Gold Harvesting will drain the Gold Mine completely!

Map 4:
You won’t get the Abilities back, after you defeated the King.
After defeating the King, the gate won’t open
After having 300000 Gold, Use: Unit: Pause all units! It’s leaking there extremely!

Map 5:
I died for the first time, OK, tried again, then, Cinematic again, pressed Esc: *Game Completed Sound* Continue/Quit Campaign... LMAO! xDDD
Is that a gltich, or is it so triggered, when the player skips cinematic, the game is completed? :DDD

Nice Campaign though! It's just short, and the terrain isn't the best also... Had fun with this!

Good thing your bullshitting or else i would be like :eek:

Level 1
Thank you Jaina.Proudmore!
I think, everyone starts somewhere, it's a great campaign for beginners!
Everyone starts somewhere, we know, it's not the best campaign, etc...
But, we should be proud of her/him! He/She knows the basic triggers now, he/she has some great ideas! It's hard to start, especially the triggering... We should give everyone the hope, and help!

Level 5
Thank you Jaina.Proudmore!
I think, everyone starts somewhere, it's a great campaign for beginners!
Everyone starts somewhere, we know, it's not the best campaign, etc...
But, we should be proud of her/him! He/She knows the basic triggers now, he/she has some great ideas! It's hard to start, especially the triggering... We should give everyone the hope, and help!

True, but i still believe that a bit of wc3 mental development is needed, 5 years ago this is the stuff that my teenage brain would come up with, and it was not a pretty sight i tell you.
;p i am sorry for harshness