• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The New Tome Models

Do you like the new tomes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Annoying

I'm sorry, but I think book edits aren't too impressive. Plus u put so many it pushed away some good models. :( [/img]

Level 25
THEY ARE ALL FUDGING MODEL SKINS. I SAY THEY SHOULD GO WHERE THEY BELONG: THE SKINS SECTION!

Yes, I wish I had the power to move them to skins. But sadly I don't. Consider yourself lucky, but get ready to have them deleted any day now...

Level 23
They're no pieces of art.
They're not made with a lot of effort.
They are not really models.

BUT!

They're useful, and very userfriendly because downloaders instantly have the models for them. They're without flaws, and someone was bound to make them sooner or later.

Haha. Bound. Get it? Leatherbound? Books? Ha?
.. Never mind. Sodding ingrates. ;)

Level 6
But many of them you cant put in skins because then it wouldnt work cause they use in-game textures, and the difference is in the UV wrapping. For example, verorian's spell book model uses BTNSpellBookBLS, an icon, as the texture. Skin a normal tome with it, and you get a peice of purple and gold ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.