• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the mysterious whit submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
the mysterious shit submission

yes a mystery terrain with flying ships and rock spam
i tried my best to not give my best on this one ;)

EDIT: UPDATED

Attachments

• islander.PNG
    islander.PNG
    788.6 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Level 11
I don't get the pink tree thing. I think the "two flags" idea looks bad. And do something with the trees (more thick etc.) and maybe you can scale them a bit differently just for more variation.

Level 19
I dunno, but I feel like the flying boats are kinda random placed. And I don't think the lights on the buildings fit well in there. Also the forest looks kinda boring. But the sky and the atmosphere are really good. : )

Level 19
updated
"a large ship appears in the horizon carried by 2 headed birds. 4 are carrying the ship while the others the remains and the lady is like wtf? and the tree with pink flowers that nobody likes but its part of the mysterious shit"

Level 10
Took me like 20 seconds to figure out the mysterious part was the dragons was bringing stuff but... I notice that the way the objects look (the carried ones) don't look to realisticly swaying? Like make the objects tilted to the side more so it looks like their flying with the stuff? :D

You gonna build like a half-completed tower or something with weird creatures? Seem like a devious plot to destroy or rebuild something!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.