• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the model no longer crashes but now i need attachment help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
thanks for you comments mech, hi everyone i hope all are well. My problem is i have removed head armsw and legs of iron golem and want to use breast plate as attachment armour, however when i saved it as a geoset(using Magos Model Editor dled from this site :D )it has 1 attachment point and it floadts above the guys head if anyone know how to fix this i would very appreciate your knowledge :D

thanks for you time.

Level 5
thank you for your input :0 but i forgot to mention that i am supreme noob at usgin magos model editor is the a way i can just click on the model to make the attachment point, or how would i find out what the co-ords are for the chest positioning, i tried writing down the orignal model co-ords but it crashed in WE. Thanks again for you time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.