• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Middle Ages v1.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

The Middle Ages v1.4 (Map)

Reviews
>>» Wolverabid «<< [Date= 23rd of September, 2007] [Approval status= Non-approved] [Rating= None] [Notices:] [-] The map's icon paths are incorrect. [IMPORTANT] darisss: The Middle Ages v1.4 contains a great many icons that have incorrect paths...

M

>>» Wolverabid «<<

[Date= 23rd of September, 2007]
[Approval status= Non-approved]
[Rating= None]

[Notices:]
[-] The map's icon paths are incorrect.

[IMPORTANT]
darisss: The Middle Ages v1.4 contains a great many icons that have incorrect paths. Please repair and update the map
{ Heero : Map has been ignored. The user can always PM any resource moderator for his resubmission when the map is fixed }

Level 7
The world map has a few flaws and i think needs editing.Btw your description is bad..copy and paste this on &quot;Take charge of 7 continent's on real world map!!!-Choose your allies-Use your own strategy to destroy enemies-Make archers, pikemen, axemen, cavalry, footmen and ships!Download Newest ver at epicwar.com or hiveworkshop.com&quot;thats how you speak english dumbass :(

Level 5
Very interesting map.
As whatshisname said, the terrain seems a bit off, actually, a lot.
The west can totaly dominate the east if given the right amount of time, I just close one person on each team, and I WILL win.
The descriptions fot the farms seems a little confusing, I don't completely understand them.
Hawaii? Wheres Hawaii?
You should make &quot;Main&quot; bases, that give more income than normal bases.
You should make it so you can upgrade back to a town, at a price.
I attacked the East, and none of them had a Barracks in a random spot, they were all centered at a location, so I only had to kill Towers+Useless blacksmiths stuff.