• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2nd Age of Middle-Earth 8.7.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
its a new version of the 2nd Age of Middle Earth. I updated it some time ago. the original creator is Weezy-F who doesnt play anymore. thank you for playing it. i dont wanna write much more, just play it and you will see:p :D abc def ghij klmno pqrs tuv wxy z abc defg hijk lmn opqrst uvwx yz abc defg hijk lmn opq rst uv wx yz so bye folks, glad to upload it, i dont know what do say to fill 100 words, sux. and i dont really want to write 100 i hope that these are 100 words............................................................................................................................

Keywords:
LOTR
Contents

2nd Age of Middle-Earth 8.7.4 (Map)

Reviews
23:12, 1st Jan 2016 Orcnet: Lacking map description, please read the map submission rules.

M

23:12, 1st Jan 2016
Orcnet: Lacking map description, please read the map submission rules.