• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Medieval group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Cool medieval fact:
Religion of: Ye olde East! Behold!
The main deity: Termagant, the almighty God
Sub-main deity: Muhhamad
Other deities: Often represented as idols
Notable other deities: Apollo, Lucifer and numerous pagan Gods

Level 8
Hey time for me to light a spark and get this topic rolling :D.

Feudalism was a good idea but like all ideas/organizations/governments/societies a good 300 years and bad leaders make it corrupt. Facisism, Communism, Democracy was all good to start off with but it turned bad. If there was no Feudalism then the Franks would be to busy fighting each other then trying to reunite Europe under another roman imperium. Isn't it great that Feudalism pulled us out of the *immediate* dark ages [the true ones], from barbarianism and into a golden age of strict, narrowminded and crusade loving society :D.

Level 1
No, Levdragon! You heretic! Allah will deal with you, infidel! He will crush you like a strawberry icecream!

Post Scriptum
Feudalism was bad because you paid 50-60% of all your income to the feudal lord person, and he had a milion goldies coming in every quarter :p
Of course, if you were the feudal lord, and not the puny peasant, feudalism roxx

Level 6
Good thing groups don't get disbanded if they are inactive for so long.

So...
How about we discuss how to defeat a large group of horse archers in a wide open desert? Given that they have long range, high mobility, high fire rate, and on top of all that, can even fire on the move. How can we defeat them?

Level 3
It's been 9 months ago since the last post here, soooo......

Yeah, I love the medieval-themed era (even if my country is so out of the topic haha) so if I may ask....

Who will win in a fight between a KNIGHT or a SAMURAI? anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.