• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Group Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Oh, I forgot to say: Welcome to all members!

Fear not the request, hard spells they will set!
For Malhorne and Jad, shall help you if you ask them their help.

Do your best, keep steady on the quest,
you and I shall succeed, if we all do our best!

Level 22
That's easy, pick one that is appropriate for an induction ceremony, then put all the other songs in the off-topic thread. Epic Pink.

Level 20
there is just something, here is a GUI request, it seems not posted on the thread, and since i am now JASS coder, i won't be able to accept it, and since i didn't even start with it, here it is for someone to do it

It doesn't mean that your a JASS coder now and you'll now leave a GUI Scripts that helping you converting it in JASS ;_; xDD, It is better in the combination of their scripts ^^. I'm planning to create spells in vJASS but my mind said that If I use vJASS code in my spell then it will be pointless and useless because not everyone of the users has a JNGP that requires of vJASS to access the spell ^^.

Level 16
@jake
I won't leave GUI, it's just not to be overloaded by requests i can't handle with my own work... Just like Mr Bean's spell workshop..
I code jass faster than GUI and easier
I'll be more active especially on groups when my mailing system will work again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.