• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Life of Antonidas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Antonidas.jpg

THE LIFE OF ANTONIDAS

One of Arthas's Reaped soul, Antonidas has a interesting background. Let us begin shall we?​

Story is interpreted from WoWWiki.

A boy with high intellect, Antonidas was but a mere boy when he became an apprentice to one of the Kirin Tor. He was a tenacious learner, pouring over books in the magical libraries of Dalaran. After only a few short years of studying under the sect, Antonidas had outclassed his peers and earned their admiration, as well as the respect of his elders. At the age of 12, Antonidas' thesis, "The Ramifications of refined Reverse Time Travel Phenomena into Quantifiable Magical Practice", earned him the Kirin Tor Sash of Supreme Acumen, the youngest ever to receive the award. Shortly thereafter the Ruling Council offered him official placement in the Kirin Tor Advanced Research and Illumination Sect, also the youngest to receive an official invitation.

As the mage grew older, he continued to learn and hone his abilities. His natural talent for defensive magic and wisdom beyond his years made Antonidas an ideal candidate for a position on the Council of Six, which he eventually attained. Antonidas proved not only wise and fair, but infinitely regimented in goal to become more knowledgeable. He quickly became one of the dominant voices of Dalaran.

This map will have plenty of puzzles, fighting monsters, chasing chickens, and even Q&A with the history of Dalaran ( Meh, you'll just google it, right? )

4c19c7c6.png

Start
75f9a4cc.png

Dalaran Entrance
90e8e924.png

Dalaran Silver Hand Homes
bd08678f.png

Dalaran's Magic Vault
bea5dd2e.png

Silver Hand Cathedral Entrance
2d897862.png

Lightning Teacher
eeae7608.png

Traitor Dungeon
8f5b893c.png

Intro
6f443392.png

Earth + Ice Teacher

I am open for Ideas (especially easter eggs!), suggestions, Terrain Reviews, feedback etc.

Credits

Human Archer - Happy Tauren
Bandit Mage and Antonidas on Foot - Kuhneghetz
Wc1 Mage, Mage, - Mc !
MeteORA - Wooden Fishing Rod
3segs Cube - Fishing hat
LeraX - Knockback System
Earth Elemental - alfredx_sotn
Lightning Elemental - Tarrasque
Ice Elemental - Burning_Dragoon5

STORY = OOOOOOOO
TERRAIN = OOOOOOOO
UNITS = OOOOOOOO
TRIGGERS = OOOOOOOO
SPELLS = OOOOOOO
OTHERS = OOOOOOOO
Finished
Not yet
Making

EDIT: Feel free to take my map. Although Give me credits for co-creator.

Attachments

• Life of Antonidas.w3x
    1 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Level 9
I always loved these types of maps, W3 history related which are not focusing on the main events (such as the first and second wars). You got my full support and wishing you the best, as I would gladly help you in any way you need me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.