• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Legends Are Living

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I think i Translated the Map very well from the german to the english sry if i forgotten some german words. I think my english is very well. Its a very nice short map if you have wishes email me List of Legends: Yeti(better when you kill him first)
WereWolf
Alien
Nessi
Destroyer
Arch Angel(Evil)
Diablo

Credits: Kitabatake
Tranquil
Mc!

Thx for all downloads plz rate and leave a comment =)

Update : Now is all english I think and yeah its my map
OK really I now this isn't the best map ever but I worked hard at it, ok it don't look great and the creeps are everywhere but what should I do do you think creeps are all at one point or that everywhere is a beautiful look ?

In the Legends are Living you choose one hero with him you fight Diablo and his helpers . When you kill a legend (first the yeti) you can go on to the next legend on the way to him you can find items and be stronger. All Legends have defenses so If a guy who don't now this map go at first to diablo he will be move to another place .

The is only ONE way to kill the deathbringer. When im serious I wanted to make the Deathbringer Immortally but I have accidentally found a way to kill him. Hint: that wo kill him also can kill you by one hit

Next thing the Deathbringer is in Diablos Team so if you die he will going to teleport to you. If you can't kill a creep you can die to bring the deathbringer there he would kill the creeps
I have UPDATED the terrain a little bit example by the Yeti is now Snow

plz think about that this is my first map and I now my name is shit but that was the best which I knew :D

Fixed: laggs by diablo , fire is now away .
a text at beginning to know why you must do that .
a text by diablo

Keywords:
The legends,legend,are,living,revenge,diablo,nessi,werewolf,the legends are living
Contents

The Legends Are Living (Map)

Reviews
20:55, 18th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5
Could you tell us what the game is and add screenshots?

I tested it and the terrain its bad, random creeps everywhere, i hardly have vision of heroes we can choise. This map needs improvement.

1/5

Last edited:
Level 7
bad description looks rly bad
i´m german to and you can read the hive rules ?
update your description
use hidden tag and so on with the BB Code tell us what about your map
give details
and so on edit after testing...

Level 5
The game seems unfinished, not even in a beta state.I controlled diablo and ran into deathbringer, instant win.Also the fights with the mobs seemed like there wasnt a point.What was i fighting for?why?I could even tell which the original heroes were, because of the spells.Nothing original there at all.
Practice more, make another map, this is not playable.

Level 5
The game seems unfinished, not even in a beta state.I controlled diablo and ran into deathbringer, instant win.Also the fights with the mobs seemed like there wasnt a point.What was i fighting for?why?I could even tell which the original heroes were, because of the spells.Nothing original there at all.
Practice more, make another map, this is not playable.

I agree with you this map need a total modification

Level 35
Really hate how noobs slap a shitload of imports into a map, create bugger-all playability and then submit it to the hive. This is not Epicwar. And, believe it or not, this is 1.93 MB that the hive is never going to get back.

How is it that people can make maps that really lack in proper playability and actually think that it's good? It astounds me! Does not make sense!

'If you do, Deathbringer will teleport to you, so if you can't kill a creep you can die and Deathbringer will kill them'
BRILLIANT idea for playability *rolls eyes*

Here's the thing. You're looking for things to actually improve on this map. Tell us, what is the original idea? It's about having a hero and travelling through a linear gameplay style where the game is specifically designed to offer no challenge whatsoever, is it not? Not a good idea. Deathbringer sounds like an even worse idea.

I observe a 4 next to the name of the upload. I hope you haven't stolen anymore precious megabytes from the hive than you should have -.-

Level 3
ehm ok but I must sqay that you're a really big ***** because, I think all here only want to show the maps and you giant ***** with no life tell me , that I not should upload my maps I only want to share it with other guys and if you don't like it go away :slp:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 35
ehm ok but I must sqay that you're a really big ***** because, I think all here only want to show the maps and you giant ***** with no life tell me , that I not should upload my maps I only want to share it with other guys and if you don't like it go away :slp:

Yes, I totally have no life because I'm the one making crappy submitions to the hive and saying how awesome it is. I'm just glad we cleared that up, I was clearly deluded about who was in the wrong here. I was obviously under the false impression that I have a life due to being deluded that I actually submitted a piece of crap to hiveworkshop.

With my apology, I offer this picture of a bunny in the hopes that we can be more than friends, making love down by the fire every Saturday night and watching the videos we make of it every Sunday.

(\(\
(-.-)
((")(")

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked map and I must say that terrain looks really bad!
Your description need to be improved!
Here:
The importance of a Description [09 May 2009 17:41]ap0calypse
and BB code list! (Maybe you already know this but why not to check it again, don't be lazy)

There are 2 many units placed on map (that can lag on PC with poor configurations)
Well tutorial about everything because your map has 2 many errors!
Polishing Your Game [24 May 2010 15:55]N1ghthawk

Please don't upload new map here! (Try to improve this one and update it here)
Check this links first ok!

If map isn't finished jet, use Map Development forum for that! You can make thread there upload your map so people can tell you what they think just like here! Also for any help with triggers or how to clean memory leaks post triggers and create threads here Triggers & Scripts! Btw if you need any help with WE we have World Editor Help Zone here on THW! And at the end if you need any resource from icons to loading screens check this out Requests!

And for the end my last words:
The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include:
Searching the site using the above link always helps, you can learn a lot that way: just reading and learning is usually the best place to start, especially if one feels overwhelmed.

Likewise, the tutorials can really teach ALL of us a thing or two.
The chat room is cool: lots of people can answer questions there.

A few other tips that might help too:
-Always search first! Did I already mention THAT?
-When creating a new thread, make the title VERY specific: so the site's search engine (and we users) can easily understand just what the thread contains.
-Post your new threads in the proper forum: read the descriptions of each one so that you know what to post there.
-If all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

I hope that my comment helps even a little so you can improve your map or your behavior, if you want to know more, or just simple ask for something else I will try to help for sure!

1/5 Vote For Rejection