• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Legends Are Living

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I think i Translated the Map very well from the german to english plz email me or contact me if you found still german word im sry if i forgotten some german words and that my english is only well its a very nice short map if you have wishes email me ähhhm im sry but i havent known how the game ends ^^ so if you killed all Legends plz only leave the game sry ^^ List of Legends: Yeti(better when the first Legend)
WereWolf
Alien
Nessi
Destroyer
Arch Angel(Evil)
Diablo
Credits: Kitabatake
Tranquil
Mc!

Thx for all downloads i will make Continutation of this game plz rate and comment =)

UPDATET NOW ALL ENGLISH I THINK AND TIS IS MY MAP

Keywords:
The,Legends,are,Living,The Legends are Living,Nessi,Werewolf,Alien,Diablo
Contents

The Legends Are Living (Map)

Reviews
08:23, 18th Aug 2009 by bounty hunter2: The map has quite bad terrain, not so original, bad tooltips, still isn't 100% English. Please don't upload such low quality maps here, Rejected.

M

08:23, 18th Aug 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The map has quite bad terrain, not so original, bad tooltips, still isn't 100% English. Please don't upload such low quality maps here, Rejected.

Level 2
Review :
First : My English isnt very well because I`m german (my grammatic actually sucks).
Second : is that map really yours? Dont think so ...
The Rating starts with a 3/5 because I think that the work/time spent is worth 2 pointss.
[+1]Sort of Innovativ map. I like the enemies (the legends) that you/the creator choose.
[+1] I like the Items you get from killing a "legend".
[+1]I think the heroes you can choose are pretty cool but ... only 3? A little less but okay.
[+-0] This game has no end. If you kill all of the legends it isnt finished .. nothing happens.
[-1] The terrain sucks. It isnt beautifull and it isnt innovativ. Change please. Take some Trees or something like that.
[-1] The Item "Sengklinge" sucks. Not just that it isnt translated, no it destroys the whole game. 100% chance to deal 9999 times the damage ? Cmon thats uncool. I made 2 million damage in a half second. Even a legend dies directly.
[-1]Most of the skills arent translated. They are still german and if they are translated, its hard to understand them because the grammatic is even worse than mine.
[-1] The Legends arent marked or something like that. I thing they should be marked somehow. E.G. with pinging.
Overall Rating : 2/5. Needs a lot of Improvement
Btw: If you want to translate you need to be very good in both languanges. Not just in one.
(but dont give up making maps .. if you made this)