• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright, I do believe, and I really, do, believe, that I am close to getting a "teaser" out to you guys for my tower defense I've been working on...but let's talk about it...

Well, I'm basing the towers off the good heros and of course, the "creeps" are Ganon's forces... simple, yes?

The creep pathing might seem a bit strange (cause I got lost and had many times where I started over again...) but, It's a PRnM Original Map!

Now, don't yell at me when you complete level 5 and that's it...that's the whole point of a teaser...hm?

Now, the main reason I decided to undertake this project was that I was freaking tired of seeing these half-ass attempts of making a decent maul or td that may have something to do with LoZ! It's was like, no...no, no...no no no, never no, no...no...no.........no...

Other reason's include becasue I love LoZ, LoZ is awsome and LoZ: TP is coming too slow!

So, yep, that's my great map...I do plan on having some suprises though ^_^ what kind of LoZ map would it be if I told all the cool stuff...?

Look for it this weekend!

Level 10
uh... no offense but, the word "maul" kinda puts me off... why dont you make your own td instead? (just a suggestion)

Level 3
qwerty said:
uh... no offense but, the word "maul" kinda puts me off... why dont you make your own td instead? (just a suggestion)

Hmmmmmm :? I see...Well, I have seem to mis-spoke, for this is no maul...no, tis an original map, so hence forth, it is now a TD lol...

But if you wanna know the difference between a TD and a Maul, countinue reading...

Mauls are soley based off of Duke Wintermaul's...mauls while TDs are more original...yeah, that's pretty much it...

Status
Not open for further replies.