• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of Zelda OoT Tower Defense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright, I just got a phone call from The_FallenAngel, whom has allowed me to take over his projects...pretty much all of them, so I will be working on the LoZ OoT TD first! Why am I posting then? Becasue, I need to know what you guys think! Is this a good/bad idea? How should I do it? ETC...Hope to hear from you all soon!

~Saji~

Level 18
What exactly do u want to hear?! u must give us more informations so that we could criticaze ur project.. give us some informations about what its like... what form has it?! its like a maul or like a normal td how many players and so on.. or some ideas like would u use some spell towers or just some ice poison and so on .. the normal td towers.... and what shall we find good or bad?! we need just more informations and no pointles questins.. what about should i talk for .. for all tds how i like tds in generall or only of ur idea of the td...

Level 2
*blink*

O__O

Touche'

Alright, heres the basics of the map then,
It's the Triforce, with three triangles where creeps spawn on the outter most point and travel to the center triangle where we have the temple of time. There can be a total of nine players (3 minimum) each defending one side of the center triangle from Ganaon's forces! Build Towers that are in the form of the main characters of the game to defend the temple of time while you listen to a techno remixe of the Zelda Theme ^_^

Does that work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.