• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Actually, it's not very hard to make a new Zelda storyline. Just look at LoZ: Twilight Princess. There they have added the transform into wolf part, Midna and many other new stuff, but they have kept many things that makes itsimilar to other Zelda games.

What am i going for? It's not bad to change some of the things that marks a game, after all, it would be the same game otherwise.

I also think you should make a new story and not recreate OoT. OoT is indeed a good game, but i would prefer a new fan-made Zelda game.
I could help you with the basis if you want to =P

One last thing. Just because something is fan-made doesn't mean it has to be bad.:hohum:

Level 15
I didn't mean to say EVERYTHING fan-made is bad. But most of the time, the fanfictions are totally messed up. 'Lulz link coemz 2 teh mudern wurld lololol', etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.