• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Last Tavern Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a new idea for the last tavern hero. I was thinking a hero called Goblin Prankster, a goblin who just loves to play jokes. Just try to imagine the tinker without the mechanical backpack and with a ray gun.

His stats would be:

Agiltiy Hero - Ranged
Attack Speed - Average
Movement Speed - Average

He spells would be:

Growth Ray - Causes the enemy unit to grow, slowing it's movement speed. If the unit grows too big, it explodes. If the unit stops being under the effect of the ray, it will slowly shrink back to normal size. Higher level units will take longer to explode (footman will go much faster than a knight). With level increase, the rate of growth will increase. Not useable on heroes or mechanical units. <- Channeling Spell

Shrink Ray - Causes the enemy unit to shrink, decreasing it's armor, health, and movement speed, but increasing it's evasion by 15%. Unlike the growth ray, this will not kill the enemy unit by itself. Higher level will increase the amount of armor, health, and movement speed decreased as well as how small the unit actually looks. <- Instant Cast

Momentary Luck - Increases the goblin prankster's luck, giving him a 30% increase to evasion and 30% greater chance to score a critical strike. As level increases, duration increases. THIS IS NOT A PASSIVE, last 10 seconds for level 1, and 10+ per level. <- Instant Cast

Misfortune - Causes the enemy unit to have misfortune, killing it instantly. It will not effect heroes, air, or creeps above level 5. You might not understand this fully until you see the map which I got this from:= http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Spells&ID=896&sid=788d0c4675c9c12c17760be423100185

Note that I do not take credit for Misfortune or Growth Ray ideas, I just think the person who did come up with them is brilliant and should be added to such a hero as described. Please leave behind your thoughts!

Level 2
There are three major skills that I lack in order to do this: Modeling, skinning, custom scripting/JASS. If I did have these then I wouldn't have posted this thread, I would have just made it and posted the map. So if there's anyone up for the challenge go right ahead.

Level 2
If someone will do the skin (model) ill do the spells and triggers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.