• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lands of K'har Tal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm currently working on a project called "The Lands of K'har Tal". It's a RPG where u choose the character and play. The characters are: Paladin, Necromancer, Sorceress, Holy Elf, Dark Elf, Druid, Dark Wizard and maybe a Shaman.
I've figured a story:
If u are a Paladin, sorceress, holy elf or shaman, the story is like this: U are in search for a great artifact, called the gauntles of "the DeathLord". U must retrive the gauntles in order to save the lands of K'har Tal. But a cult of necromancers want to stop u. U must win the villagers trust in order to go to castle. There are the first quests.But when u finish the quests something bad happens. (I'll keep this surprise)
:grin:

If u are a Necromancer, dark elf or Dark wizard, u must get ur hands on the 3 amulets of Elements: Fire, water and Soul. This will be a bit harder. Because u no longer are in the village, and u cannot enter it. But u must prepare a potion to teleport u to the part where u'll find each amulet. The places are different, and u must prepare a potion for each.

This aint the full story, but I'm working on it... Any ideeas will be very usefull.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hi,
before Mini-Me will do, I'll tell you that you should have a look on the rules. What's special about your map? What about screenshots or a little idea of your story? The more information the better the replies!
Anyway, good luck and much success with your map.

-greetings, Pajam

Status
Not open for further replies.