• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Forty-Seven Ronin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Story
The forty-seven ronin are a samurai who were left leaderless after your daimyo was forced to commit seppuku for assaulting a court official named Kira Yoshinaka, whose title was Kozukeno suke. The ronin avenged their master's honor after patiently waiting and planning for over a year to kill Kira. When you tried to assasinate Kira she ungratefully was expecting this to happen thus prepared an ambush for you, as a resault most of the your samruai friends were killed. Your ambitions though absoultly did not let you quit so you pursued to kill Kira still who has some how controlled all 4 of the great elements: Earth, Fire, Water, Darkness.
Note: This is a folk tale told in japan
Map
In this maze map you must conquer through 4 different mazes which are fire water earth darkness (in that order) and then go through a final maze to defeat Kira.
On your conquest to revenge your daimyo you can aswell gather many secret utillites and weapons to help you defeat the boss.
Other Information
Resources found in-game
Map is protected

I accept criticsm and applause

v0.01
Changed Quest log
v0.02
added anti-cheat system
v0.03
Fixed quests tab
added 1 earth maze
fixed god amulet