• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] the Land of Fairies

What do you think about this Project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Damn, that huge amount of number of doodads within just a small amount of part of the map only means you've putted enough effort into it. Great job sigelang. It would be better if I we can had some near view, I know how far your terraining skills can take you and it will be far. Great job and Reps to you.

Level 30
@Rheiko
The key to winning on Nevermore is that you should have great accuracy because his first skill requires it, you should aim perfectly or damn your dead and also, always build up as much as possible high damage by killing creep so you will gain damage for each kill because of your 3rd spell. Learn to deny your own creeps for it is a great advnatage to Nevermore, you gain damage, you lessen the exp gain of the enemy hero and he didnt got the gold or bounty.

Now when you are fighting Nevermore, you should always remember to deny creeps as soon as possible, dont let him kill creeps as much as possible or even deny his own creeps for it makes him powerful. Kill him while he iss till weak so he cant build that much faster and you'll gain the upper hand!

BTW, on to fucking topic...lol! Waiting for the screenshots sigelang. Good luck! Two great terrainers working together... damn, you are so lucky Rheiko.

@Hell Master ,
Oh yeah this is true , for me , nevermore is like a normal hero, I don't defeat by nevermore even in dotA AI , My technique is to harass him and deny my allied creeps . In some cases, If the players is good in playing nevermore, I'm sure that I am defeated .
Anyway , In the terrain of your project sir Rheiko ,
I'll show to you some screenshots .
The terrain progress is 40% now !
I will finish this before the end of semester break , If I didn't finish , I will ask Stryderzero for the continuation .
:ogre_haosis:

Attachments

• Lof1.png
    Lof1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
  • Lof2.png
    Lof2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
  • Lof 3.png
    Lof 3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 94
  • Lof 4.png
    Lof 4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Level 23
Thanks sigelang
i'll update the first post when i had a time
btw, i'll need an area inside the tree and top of the tree
inside, for battle against guardian
top, for battle against evil fairy

Well, this is a familiar setting. Huge tree.. Guardians within the tree.. Evil Fairy at the top of the tree.. Perhaps some beautiful maiden in a cage too? >:3

Orr maybe I just missed the point of the map and it IS supposed to have the plot of the thing I'm talking about?

Level 30
Well, this is a familiar setting. Huge tree.. Guardians within the tree.. Evil Fairy at the top of the tree.. Perhaps some beautiful maiden in a cage too? >:3

Orr maybe I just missed the point of the map and it IS supposed to have the plot of the thing I'm talking about?

Asuna at the bird cage :D

Btw, great terrain again and could use more creativity in means of maybe going beyond by using more doodads, you could use ability Sfx as doodads. It makes it much more better and magical with it.

Level 20
@Rheiko
The key to winning on Nevermore is that you should have great accuracy because his first skill requires it, you should aim perfectly or damn your dead and also, always build up as much as possible high damage by killing creep so you will gain damage for each kill because of your 3rd spell. Learn to deny your own creeps for it is a great advnatage to Nevermore, you gain damage, you lessen the exp gain of the enemy hero and he didnt got the gold or bounty.

Now when you are fighting Nevermore, you should always remember to deny creeps as soon as possible, dont let him kill creeps as much as possible or even deny his own creeps for it makes him powerful. Kill him while he iss till weak so he cant build that much faster and you'll gain the upper hand!

BTW, on to fucking topic...lol! Waiting for the screenshots sigelang. Good luck! Two great terrainers working together... damn, you are so lucky Rheiko.

You can use tinker too to kill nevermore, XD.

Level 23
You can use tinker too to kill nevermore, XD.

Yes yes, you can even use IO, the guardian spirit to kill nevermore. It's just depends on your skill and the one who controls nevermore. Know how to last hit and you'll dominate the game with nevermore. Now can we stop turning this into a DOTA topic and go back to The Land of Fairies?

okay guys, i'm really grateful that Sigelang helps me with the terrain
but i can't promise i can finish the map fast enough.. maybe it'll take months?
i don't know
but surely, i'll do my best

As long as you will not drop this project. You know what it feel when the terrainer worked hard to the terrain then the leader just say it is dropped?... Hell.

Keep doing the best ... All of you... :)

Just tap me on my profile if you need help.

Level 30
Good to know that the removal of the Flying System is not permanent because from my own perspective, this is the only feature in your game that seems to be unique and great so removing this would pretty much make your project like the others except if you are to add something great or improve some other factors of the game then it can also do.

Anyway, good luck in this project.

Level 10
Awww, a pwetty fairie map! I read the story and I enjoyed it!
Evil fairie is really evil - building the world tree to make the other fight.
The terrain looks nice too! You could add more screenshots when you got some additional terrain to show.

I, too, would love to see the flying feature in your map since it sounds like a lot of fun!

Level 5
Sylphs??? Spriggan?? sounds like alfheim online :p

and i like it *_* !!!
keep working :D

sorry bad en ...btw indo ya ._.

Level 22
Awww, a pwetty fairie map! I read the story and I enjoyed it!
Evil fairie is really evil - building the world tree to make the other fight.
The terrain looks nice too! You could add more screenshots when you got some additional terrain to show.

I, too, would love to see the flying feature in your map since it sounds like a lot of fun!
glad that you like it :)

Sylphs??? Spriggan?? sounds like alfheim online :p

and i like it *_* !!!
keep working :D

sorry bad en ...btw indo ya ._.

yup, i was copying alfheim online but i'll change the storyline and the names to something more original.

and yeah, i'm indo

Status
Not open for further replies.