• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The King of Kuhm'ra V4

Reactions: Apheraz Lucent
Contents

The King of Kuhm'ra V4 (Map)

Level 22
I made this map 1.5 years ago in 6 months (When I began with this map I didnt even know what the 'change owner' function was for :p) (I made 2 failed melee maps before this1)
I couldnt upload it cuz of 4800 errors. They disappeared when I removed all custom text, but then the WEU functions didnt work anymore, but I found a solution how to fix it, after 1 year -.-

I didn't use many custom models cuz of map size (now 2.XX MB) (I will use them in my campaign)

Warning: contains 'spoilers' because all the heroes in this campaign will also be used in my (Much cooler and better) campaign.

I didnt make good terrain cuz the orcs need space to move. If u wanna c my good terrain, go visit the 'Show Terrain Thread' at the Map Forum Section.

Please tell me what you think of this map, Thnx.

Level 1
It was a great map. Really nice custom models and such. One thing: The lower right orcish banner gets destroyed the moment the game starts. How am I going to save it?

Level 22
Every1 that has dled the map before the dls were on 120+ should dl it again and remove the 'old map' cuz the intro didnt work, and so the right banner will be destroyed at the begin. If u hosted it on B.net already, tell them to remove it if u remember with whu u played it.

PS: Thnx DDD_Darkruler, if u didnt write the comment alot of the wrong map would have been dled.

PSII: More comments plz

Level 22
Heh...just when I thought I finally found a good helm deep map, you come out with something better almost in the same week. This is a truly excellent map.

The attention to detail here is tramendous...almost like you have somethign interesting almost over every inch. Great manipulation of doodads. Its not often you see it done to the skill that you have portrayed here. The terraining is definatly top quality.

Now for gameplay. The balancing here is supurb in that there is finally a helms deep style map that does not have overpowered archers. In this they can single handedly eliminate large incoming collumns of enemies, forceing defenders to actually think up of tactics, which is nice. That, and the archers cant be tightly massed. Second, multiple enterances to the castle, which prevents defenders from being able to mass all their units and make it impossible for attackers. The concept of the outer outposts that could be taken over to sdvance the attackers base was a great new idea, complete with short story cinimatics to glorify the captures. Very well done.

Nice, fairly balanced action, an actual storyline, and tons of eye candy make this game a worthwhile experience, and well worthy of a Director's Choice Award.

Suggestions for improvement: Some of the heroes, particularly some of the defender heroes, get a little too powerful later in the game. If they arent weakened, I think you should at least allow the attackers more access to lumber to they can push out more higher-level units to compensate in late-game battles. Second, during the intro the camera plows straight through a tower. Perhaps you could make that tower hidden until the cinimatic is over? Also, during the cinimatic where the undead capture the outpost, they kill the defending heroes during it. I'm not sure if that was intentional, but I notice it doesnt happen in the other outpost capture cinimatics. And when you die, it drops all the items the hero has- which means it gives free powerful items to the undead, so this could really screw specific defending heroes. File size is way too big for practical online games. Anything over 1 meg and most people will simply quit out from lach of patience, making full-house games nearly impossible. Luckily you compensated some of this with shared units for open slots. Lastly, It would be very easy to add in basic AI for the attackers, which would greatly increase the versatility of this map. If you dont know how to do that, I can explain how to. AI support is always a bonus in maps like this.

In short, it shows that you put a great deal of effort in this map. It certainly lives up to my saying "A little effort goes a long way. No effort goes nowhere. A lot of effort goes all the way."
-VGsatomi

Level 22
Really thanks alot for ur comment and the Directors Choice Award.

I didnt expect u to like the terrain, cuz I really can do better, but the orcs need space to walk etc.

PS: Have u tried the 'ability' solar rain. Can be used when the yellow hero (sentinel) stands on a circle of power and then type: Main_SolarRain (or King_SolarRain)

About the suggestions, I'll work on it
The defend heroes a little less stats per lvl. Attackers more wood later in game.
And the heroes in the capture cinematic arent supposed to die. It doesnt matter for the rest of the game, but I'll fix it.
so 2.2 Mb is still to big.. that sux, cuz I really deleted all not needed models. The most size in my map is cuz of the loading screen and preview :p
(I even optimized it and cuz of that it was 580 kb smaller (20%))
With the tower in the intro, I did that on purpose. I see it in TV-movies to sometimes. But maybe I'lll hide it during intro.
about the AI. I can add some AI with triggers like retreating and stuff. But I know nothing about the real AI functions in WE

Thnx to ur comment I hope more people will download my map.

Level 16
The terraining of the map was nice. I liked the castle very much because you could retreat to another place, and let the orcs control some place while you strenghten the defences on another. The units seemed fairly balanced and a good thing was that they had pretty high damages, that nicely prevents the 10 minute bashing with 3 footmen vs 3 grunts :p which other this type of maps have. Also the 'freedom' at beginning was good, that the orcs didnt just launch full scale attack at the beginning but there were small outposts which they attacked first and you could run around with your hero and help defend them BUT when i was running around with the 'prince' the irratating cinematic message came from king that i should return to castle, that was quite disturbing and sometimes it was launched like 5 times in a row when i was in a fight and that almost killed the hero, i suggest you replace the 'transmission from unit' to a simple 'text message'.

I was playing the defenders, and at one point the orcs had one invulnerable orc warrior, a bug? Luckily the orcs didnt abuse it too much, just pwned my 'prince' :p.

Also, what is the use of the 'fountain places'? I see there were good items such as ankh which i wanted to get to my hero, but the passage is too tight to enter there, and the little kid can pick up the item, but cant drop the ankh. There were also 'books' that the kid couldnt transfers because they are automaticly used, so what's the deal with that place? Just teasing us? :)

In conclusion: terraing is very nice, units are good custom units, gameplay is good, this is a very good 'castle defence' map. Worthy of DC. Good job.

Level 14
when i was running around with the 'prince' the irratating cinematic message came from king that i should return to castle, that was quite disturbing and sometimes it was launched like 5 times in a row when i was in a fight and that almost killed the hero, i suggest you replace the 'transmission from unit' to a simple 'text message'.

I did as much as possible to prevent lamers from killing the king, remake gates and stuff so no1 will cheat. The prince cant leave to prevent a cheater from walking with the prince to the enemy and let it killed. But I'll change the transmission in a game text

I was playing the defenders, and at one point the orcs had one invulnerable orc warrior, a bug? Luckily the orcs didnt abuse it too much, just pwned my 'prince' icon_razz.gif.

Could u say which point it was excactly? I really dont know where it could be and I never saw it myself

but the passage is too tight to enter there

0k... that sux. I will fix that

and the little kid can pick up the item, but cant drop the ankh.

I did that on purpose, so u cant give it to a hero.

There were also 'books' that the kid couldnt transfers because they are automaticly used, so what's the deal with that place? Just teasing us? icon_smile.gif

Actually, that kid is there just for fun (its me 8) ) Cuz he isnt for giving items and stuff, cuz the heroes are supposed to get there (and heal at fountains)

Thnx alot for the comment!

Thnx to VGsatomi and Mini-Me I have enough info to make another version. But Im also working on my campaign and terraining for UL so I think it will take some time.

Level 16
hehe, i was talking about the invulnerable orc too! :) I saw it when there were about 15-20 minutes left until defenders win, meaning thats when it appeared, does the location of the orc matter? Since it was controlled by a player and he knew how to move it :p.

Level 5
Nice map man. Im addicted to it. I found some bugs ect ect.
1. After the alliance comes, All invulnerable buildings become vulnerable. Its realy ennouying at that circle in the front.2. I found the "Big" towers alittle overpowered, aswell as green's hero, once hes lvl 15, he could take down atleast 125 units in a little corridor.3 The guards cinematic thing is alittle weird, when they leave the king, instead of opening an cinematic do something like: saying "Get back and protect the king" Just put it on the message screen. like

King: Get back to your post soldier!

Then remove control of the unit for a minute till he gets back. Its realy annouying with a noob prince/king/princess...
The archer's collision seems alittle large, and the stairs behind the king doesnt work, if it works you could mass back there with catapults.
Yellow's hero seems alittle "Weak" a unit is able to catch up to her. All the good heroes seem alittle slow actualy, they can just surround you and your pretty much screwed.
The building that gives you units, doesnt include archers. Lumber seems very scarce. The orc's spawns should be vulnerable, it'll make them have to be more "worry" of their bases. 8)
The big orc units should coast the tiniest bit more, once i played this game and the enamy had like 15 of those, 5 for each player, I was pretty much screwed ><
The commands, the " -Main_Solarrain " thing, i dont realy understand, and how to use it. I spent half a game figuring it out, and still dont know how to activate it. (It does dmg to everything thats what i know)
A glitch also happened at the begining, in the cinematic it said "????: Has breached the main gate!" (????= Some char, i forgot which) And the gate's commands pretty much sucked, i wasnt able to open the door or close it. Also, i somehow had vision near the spot with the "Alliance arrives" with no units, there was a shadow there insted, it confused me. :shock: There should be some sort of an "Optional" quest with the villagers, also red has a villagerlady (elf type) And just an suggestion, increase the king/prince/princess's EXP gathering rate. It bugged me that they could get like 15 catapults, kill the two towers, and when my hero got close enough outside, BAM! Hes dead...

Overall, a great map! Im hooked onto it. Sworddragon out.

Level 22
Thnx for the comment

After the alliance comes, All invulnerable buildings become vulnerable. Its realy ennouying at that circle in the front

I'll fix that.

I found the "Big" towers alittle overpowered, aswell as green's hero, once hes lvl 15, he could take down atleast 125 units in a little corridor.

I'll make the tower slower then.
I thought the orange hero was overpowered actually :?
ofcourse, the horde heroes must be kinda better then the defender heroes, but I'll look at it

The guards cinematic thing is alittle weird, when they leave the king, instead of opening an cinematic do something like: saying "Get back and protect the king" Just put it on the message screen

Yes, Mini-Me complained about that 2. I'll change that

The archer's collision seems alittle large, and the stairs behind the king doesnt work, if it works you could mass back there with catapults.
Yellow's hero seems alittle "Weak" a unit is able to catch up to her. All the good heroes seem alittle slow actualy, they can just surround you and your pretty much screwed.

I'll change the archers collision. I know the stairs behind the king doesnt work. Its just for eh.. dunno the word, but it looks pretty :p
About the yellow hero, ofcourse she is weak, she is an archer and she does alot of dmg with her skills. maybe I'll give her more range.
and the heroes r to slow? I'll look at their speed then

The building that gives you units, doesnt include archers. Lumber seems very scarce. The orc's spawns should be vulnerable, it'll make them have to be more "worry" of their bases.

I didnt include archers on purpose, cuz then every1 will buy only archers and there are already enough in game. Yes lumber is scarce, but if u dont have many lumber u can buy those infantry units (the 'peasants') they cost 4 gold and 1 wood.
about the orc bases making vulnereable. Dunno, I think alot of people r going to complain about that.

The big orc units should coast the tiniest bit more, once i played this game and the enamy had like 15 of those, 5 for each player, I was pretty much screwed ><

oki

The commands, the " -Main_Solarrain " thing, i dont realy understand, and how to use it. I spent half a game figuring it out, and still dont know how to activate it. (It does dmg to everything thats what i know)
A glitch also happened at the begining, in the cinematic it said "????: Has breached the main gate!" (????= Some char, i forgot which) And the gate's commands pretty much sucked, i wasnt able to open the door or close it.

Read the quest menu 8) U can type 'Main_Solarrain' if u stand with ur yellow hero on the circle of power
(you MUST be player yellow for that option)
I dunno why that glitch appeared :?

i somehow had vision near the spot with the "Alliance arrives" with no units, there was a shadow there insted

Again a glitch I dont understand, hmz :?

increase the king/prince/princess's EXP gathering rate.

I'll do that

hehe, i was talking about the invulnerable orc too! icon_smile.gif I saw it when there were about 15-20 minutes left until defenders win, meaning thats when it appeared, does the location of the orc matter? Since it was controlled by a player and he knew how to move it icon_razz.gif.

Crap, I really dunno why it is invulnereable... I hope it just happened once and it wont happen again :?

Level 22
Attention: If some1 sees this map and wants to dl it, wait till tomorrow please. I made version 2 but the site doesnt let me resubmit it. Maybe it will tomorrow

I almost changed and fixed everything VGsatomi, Mini-Me and Sworddragon mentioned, except:
- I didnt hide the tower at intro, I like it :p
- No extra exp rate for prince and prinses cuz u cant set exp rate for units, but onl for players (so it will effect the other hero to)
- I didnt make the defending heroes weaker yet. Maybe I will if I get more complains about the heroes

I hope I can upload the second version tomorrow

Level 22
When I try to upload my map I get this text:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Request header field is missing colon separator.

üÔèñ>Þ\’I=cªqÿ‘GãüèÝQ|92”&z”z£¬ð£)fãÎÜ5¹+ǝh…‡ù»4û¦€PïK牆ÛjʧkG]>/o(Žû)5ïÕ(XãîՉFg±ŠH •UpG›ÖÎGoޕù7#“Þ@Ež,Y?ÌÍ ƒz*³>þt>”j'Å°^„i+Ý 8t* s¢KÔÕì&ç!Ûdç·þ…ªc±‘jvÐo>)eœm.X&!^—gf4 ½*8«WåH˜€æ`¤UqÌbG¢qxö1‚ë…oj1Ã|o|?r^éêu Ö}¢XѬ?ü9}Žú¹z˜,Iñ‹ùdۂ ð è

Any1 knows what that means? -.-
Plz all still wait with dling till the second version is submitted

Level 22
Yes, it works finally :eek:

Version 2 Changes:
- Combatant Knight model fixed.
- Orc players get more resources at the orcreinforcements cinematic.
- The heroes shouldn't die now, at the undead city movie.
- Instead of cinematic text when the king or princes etc leaves the throne, I did game text instead.
- All units and heroes can now go to the fountains (was blocked).
- Some invulnereable buildings turned vulnereable after the human reinforcements cinematic. Fixed.
- Giant Kuhm'ra Tower's cooldown from 0.8 to 1.4
- The collision size of Elven Archers made a little smaller for extra space on the walls.
- Red was able to control a elven villager, not anymore :p
- Both Taurens and the Magnataurs are a littl more expensive (1-5 less gold/wood cost).
- Fixed the glitch that caused the Main Gate to stay closed.

Things I didnt change from the mentioned stuff:
- I didnt hide the tower at intro, I like it :p
- No extra exp rate for prince and prinses cuz u cant set exp rate for units, but onl for players (so it will effect the other hero to)
- I didnt make the defending heroes weaker yet. Maybe I will if I get more complains about the heroes

PS: I forgot to add you to the credits, but next version I will add: VG_Satomi, Mini-Me, Sworddragon and DDD_Darkruler to the credits and maybe more.

Level 2
I usually dont play maps like these, but I highly enjoyed the game and I have played it several times already with friends.

Something you may want to look at though, is the defenders ability to "rush" the orc banners after the initial attack by dark green. One game red and myself (purple) launched an offensive to the banners. he used his knights and was able to take out the right banner and I was able to take out the left banner. Then we brought reinforcements and took out the middle banner. We were also able to kill Orange and Green's alter without too much trouble after they captured the cities. Maybe it's nothing, but if you look at the banners and agree with me a possible fix could be to increase the hitpoints of the banner or make them invulnerable the first 5 minutes.

Also, in green's forward base, there is a purple tower that is semi in the water. I don't know if u meant to do that but it is quite difficult to kill as the badguys. I think one melee unit can hit it at a time.

I know the gates are pretty easy to figure out, but maybe you should make a quest menu section listing all the door commands (if you havent already, I didnt see one).

Oh, and my friend was able to use wyverns to get into the prince and princess chamber and kill them with ease. I never really saw how but he said it was a glitch. maybe making the chamber restricted to ground units would fix that.

And one tiny thing if u really want to get everything... when you send a hero into a city to capture it and that hero is in the cinematic, you see two of the same heroes sometimes. It's probably not worth the effort to fix it, but Im just letting you know.

Anyways I love the game and look forward to version gold.

-Jman5

Level 14
Ya, The wyverns go in after I kinda tried for abit, I think your trigger area just needs to be double when the gate is closed and the problem is fixed, but also The Wards as said previously are too weak, I would suggest adding orcish towers, because whenever they rush with their 20 starting knights, they can kill all 3 alters, and all 3 wards which gets gay... And another side-note, make the alter invulnerable too, because it gets gay whenever it gets rushed, also When ever your bad and take over one of the small towns, and your buildings spawn in there all alliance units need to die, because I captured a city... and than my alter got owned by 3 huge towers that I couldnt even stop, once the 3 outer cities are gone orcs should get vision of anything outside the castle, since we cant build stuff to see or we dont got the food for units to scout for rushes at our alters, it gets kind of gay... But this map is so fun because its balenced like crazy... Except for the rushing stuff which happens alot now its addicting, but why do you only get 2 units with ur hero and you cant build them anymore? It doesnt seem fair than when u get rushed trying to take a small town and get owned in the cinematic that when all ur units are dead and you cant make any more of them... And just one thing that I found abit curious... whats with the way how the cinematics talk? And your english translating could use some work like I believe its "WE must not die if we win this war" or something it makes no sense, but most of them work pretty nicly, and gj.

Edit: Whats with the pitlord in the beginning if he dies rightaway? XD Ty for you time great map dude hope you fix the bugs!

Level 22
WARNING! DONT DOWLOAD THE MAP NOW! it doesnt work correctly cuz the damn resubmit option didnt work (after waiting almost an hour) :evil:

Thnx both for the comment. I will work on it as much as I can

PS: The pitlord is just for the cinematic and for fun, its supposed to die :p

Level 2
So, any word on a new version, or the campaign you're working on?

I look forward to hearing from you,

-Jman

Level 22
New version finally finished. I was very buzy with school and my campaign and UL so it took kinda long.

Version 4 changes:
- Orc Banner hp from 1500 to 2500.
- Orc Banner armor +1.
- After infiltrating a human city, the towers of that city will get destroyed.
- Fixed the bug that allowed flying units to enter the throne of the prince and princess.
- After the three human cities have been infiltrated, the orcs get vision of the area outside Kuhm'ra.

I didn’t add towers for the orcs. I hope just raising the hp and amror is enough for the banners

Thanks a lot to: DDD_Darkruler, VGsatomi, Mini-Me, Sworddragon, Jman5 and last but not least Bloody_Demise for your many suggestions and bug reports. I added you all to the credits

but why do you only get 2 units with ur hero and you cant build them anymore?

what do u mean excactly?

PS: for the cineatic text, just use the normal transmission for example: ''Hi,'' then after 1 sec end a new transmission: ''Hi, there'' etc etc

Level 7
Ty man, sounds kick-ass , Ok about the 2 unit thing, when you start off there are 2 champion style of units... and you cant get them anymore if they die, like the hell caster or w/e hes called, has 2 fire minions, and cant build anymore but TY for the new version, Found a few more bugs mate >.> and some suggestions for ya, make there a way to skip the cinematic at the beginning, its long and boring and laggy... Second of all when ever you kill the totems, horde still ends up spawning units at middle totem, give totems 5 armor id think, 1 is useless ocnsidering the weakest unit deals like 30 dmg... Also I noticed you gave the orc crossbowmen chaos dmg, change it back to piercing, or make chaos do like 0.25 dmg to buildings because as it is now, your better off massing crossbow dudes than getting catapults, Remove the 2 giant towers from the king's throne, it makes it inpenetrable, or make a super-catapult that can actually out-range them, also I think the hell-caster hero is abit to buff now... But its looking great so far, hopefully your campaign comes out soon, O ya, one more thing, howcome only the undead alter can attack? Anyways hope to see more great work for ya man TY for the new V!!

Level 22
ah... those 2 units, ye only two, dunno why actually, but they can cast like 3 abilities, so if u could make em, no1 would make orcs anymore xD

make there a way to skip the cinematic at the beginning, its long and boring and laggy...

Ye i tried working on that, but then i must change so much, like the spawns that begin earlier and stuff

Second of all when ever you kill the totems, horde still ends up spawning units at middle totem

hm.. i didnt know that but ill try to fix it, and i'll give em 5 armor to

Also I noticed you gave the orc crossbowmen chaos dmg, change it back to piercing, or make chaos do like 0.25 dmg to buildings because as it is now, your better off massing crossbow dudes than getting catapults

I think i will just make the mages more expensive and the cata a little cheaper and some extra range. if its still not balanced, i will change the chaos damage to fortified armor

Remove the 2 giant towers from the king's throne, it makes it inpenetrable, or make a super-catapult that can actually out-range them

i was thinking of an orcish trebuchet the orcs will get at the reinforcements, but just 1 (because i think its not impossible to penetrate it, just very hard

also I think the hell-caster hero is abit to buff now...

what does that mean? :oops: that it is to strong?

one more thing, how come only the undead alter can attack?

thats because, it isnt an orc building and because i think the undead hero is the weakest (yes the skeleton spawn is good, but his ultimate isnt very powerful)

But its looking great so far, hopefully your campaign comes out soon, hope to see more great work for ya man TY for the new V!!

thnx alot for ur comment
i dont think the campaign will be ready soon, im in my end exam year and i must read 12 books for dutch etc etc, i dont have much time :( but it will be finished.. someday :)

Level 7
There is a way to nerf the crossbow men, without having to modify the range, (but add more range to the catapult and a trebuchet would make it fair to get into the king's throne room) In game constants, make chaos dmg do 0.30 dmg to fortified armor or siege or w/e it is, I think it would make it balenced, as long as thats the only chaos dmg, ^_^ Gosu or uber w/e on I said means buff or super or something in korean, so in context ya hes abit to strong, He was soloing half the fortress >.> I guess the undead alter attacking is fine, but maybe add spiked barricades to the orc alters, so melee takes dmg when they attacking them, gives the orcs abit of a chances, A trebuchet should probably cost like 40 food, and like twice the cost of a big mammoth dude, because those towers can out range any siege that gets up to them (its a real pain in the ass because like half the game (vs good evil) takes place there, just chilling with the crazy auras and buff units) but ty for replying and gl on your finals, my mothers side is dutch, but I never really learnt any of it, my brothers did dutch dancing though, and I try to go and watch it every year, its nice to have foriegn cultures, makes us all alittle bit differnt, anyways hope you find a solution to stuff (The spawns start working after the horde comes, or prince/princess dies, I dont know, but its around there) anyways ty for your time man, and again good luck!

Level 22
There is a way to nerf the crossbow men, without having to modify the range, (but add more range to the catapult and a trebuchet would make it fair to get into the king's throne room) In game constants, make chaos dmg do 0.30 dmg to fortified armor or siege or w/e it is, I think it would make it balenced, as long as thats the only chaos dmg

yes i can do that, but when i change the armor tooltips, it doesnt work. the tooltips dont show the half or just stay as it is etc :S yes i will give more range to the trebuchet and the cata

^_^ Gosu or uber w/e on I said means buff or super or something in korean, so in context ya hes abit to strong, He was soloing half the fortress >.>

yes he is kind off strong ^^ but if the defenders play smart *cough*send a royal guard*cough* they can beat him

I guess the undead alter attacking is fine, but maybe add spiked barricades to the orc alters, so melee takes dmg when they attacking them, gives the orcs abit of a chances

thats a good idea :)

A trebuchet should probably cost like 40 food, and like twice the cost of a big mammoth dude, because those towers can out range any siege that gets up to them (its a real pain in the ass because like half the game (vs good evil) takes place there, just chilling with the crazy auras and buff units)

ye i will do that, though i think some people will still complain its to overpowered maybe

but ty for replying and gl on your finals, my mothers side is dutch, but I never really learnt any of it, my brothers did dutch dancing though, and I try to go and watch it every year, its nice to have foriegn cultures, makes us all alittle bit differnt, anyways hope you find a solution to stuff (The spawns start working after the horde comes, or prince/princess dies, I dont know, but its around there) anyways ty for your time man, and again good luck!

np again and thnx ^^ u saw him dutch dancing :S it probably sucked right? cuz dutch people cant dance xD

Level 7
Ya, I was wondering why you didnt use that Ladder model on the site instead of that boring farm? One used to be on here anyways, and with the armor, in game constants just change it fuck the tool tips ^_^ Most maps dont even bother changing them at all, but again, gl and finish your campaign faster :D

Level 22
look at lotr movies, they dont use ladders for lotr but towers and ladders within, if i would use ladders it would be better if they would really walk on em

about the tooltips getting screwed up. i know no1 will notice, but i want everything perfect (u get 10 dollar if u can spot Any grammar bug in any tooltip or sumthing) xD

yes ill try finishshing it faster :D my tests r over now so ill start working on it again

PS: 38 more dl's for 1000! ^^

Level 7
Awwww, now I can swear to got if you can make a unit fly, you can make units follow a dummy into the tower, and than when it goes in dissapear, and appear and move across the top when it's open, probably hard, but its just moving the unit or dummy along a pre-directed projectory

Level 2
eyey, its not Helms Deep, but thnx 8)
Its is the same type of map

PS: Did some1 notice that the names of the heroe defenders are the names of greek gods? Sacrosanct, Bellerophon (On Pegasus) and Artemis (God of the Sun)

Bellerophon was not a greek god, he was a greek hero, Sacrosanct was not a greek god it is a latin work, and Artemis was the greek goddess of hunting and the moon.

Level 1
Hi guys did u try this map to warcraft version 1.24d? coz it didn't work when i try to play this map...it exit before loading screen it can't load the map...i wanna try it in multiplayer game...