• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of Dreamland V4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
People around the world is having a nightmare,it up to the heroes of dreamland to defeat the nightmare.

This map is made by me.
All credit goes to mod maker at this site.
Contents

War of Dreamland V4 (Map)

Reviews
19:59, 3rd Dec 2014 Orcnet: Lacking map description as well on the user's review.

M

19:59, 3rd Dec 2014
Orcnet: Lacking map description as well on the user's review.

Level 21
Hey I don't want to be bossy but you need to improve the description. Add screenshots and tell us a bit more about gamplay and the story. Like who are the heroes?when did the nightmare start?what kind of nightmare is it?

Ill test it after the changes are made

Edit:eek:k I tried it anyway

-replace the boundries(the black)with trees
-i can't train heroes,you should put the taverns close to each other and put a player owened circle of power in the middle
-you should add more doodads
-the terrain is too flat,use the raise,lower and smooth in the WE
-add undead to the Fallenland side
-make a nightmare lord boss
-why is the secret heroes player owned in the first game already?
-make spirt towers stronger
-add humans and night elves to dreamland base
-make the waves start right after the diffyculy is chosen
-dont make the pitlord go in the first wave,make him go later

Suggestions:
-remove some custom muisic to decrease filesize
-use this icon for the worgen http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnworgenhero-199937/
-add hero to dreamland waves too
-go take a look at the hive's tutorials
-add creeps
-add credits too your description

This map has a lot of problems but if their fixed map can be approved. 1/5 for now

Last edited: