• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Invoker Spellpack v1.2[B]v.GUI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Personal Spells!!

GUI VERSION...
vJass VERSION... http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/invoker-spellpack-v1-0-a-251255/?prev=r%3D20%26page%3D2

Keywords:
Warcraft III
Contents

The Invoker Spellpack v1.2[B] (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 08:21, 8th Jul 2014 BPower: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/phoenix-wave-v1-193478/?prev=status%3Dp%26of%3Ddateline%26o%3DASC%26imporder%3D1

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

08:21, 8th Jul 2014
BPower:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/phoenix-wave-v1-193478/?prev=status%3Dp%26of%3Ddateline%26o%3DASC%26imporder%3D1

hdm

hdm

Level 9
omg finnaly tiggered Invoker's spells. going to test.

EDIT: I just loved. 4.8/5 (Because Banish wasn't that goooood at all)

Last edited:
Level 13
Okay i check this hehehe
and PLEASE POST THE TRIGGER TO EASY REVIEW

MY REVIEW

[ - ]
  • I Suggest you add CONFIGURATION in every spells.
  • Those all trigger not use, just add call DestroyTrigger( GetTriggeringTrigger())
  • SO YOU HAVE MANY CHANGE SOME PARTS OF YOUR TRIGGERS AND ALSO SO MANY LEAKS..........
    1. In Adding Spell Book, you have leak here so instead using UNIT GROUP, use FOR EACH LOOP
    2. Alacrity, Ghost Walk, Instead using TIMER, I recommend you a MUI INDEXING.
    3. Storm Bolt, you have point leak.
    4. Chaos Meteor, I recommend you use 0.03125 sec instead using 0.03 sec in your loop cuz it helps you to give a exact number what you need (So its better use this in Duration)
      If you dont know
      Custom Script: set udg_REALEXAMPLE = 0.03125
      Add Trigger Event Time udg_REALEXAMPLE sec
    5. Tornado Attack, follow the chaos meteor that i recommend you and In your FOR EACH LOOP, use INTEGER instead using INTEGER A
    6. EMP, change this 0.01 and 0.10 just follow the chaos meteor that i recommend you and in your EMP BLAST and STICK, i dunno if this is useless or not (Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true)
      THIS TRIGGER SPELL IS YOURS OR NOT?

VOTE FOR NEED FIX

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Okay i check this hehehe
and PLEASE POST THE TRIGGER TO EASY REVIEW

MY REVIEW

[ - ]
  • I Suggest you add CONFIGURATION in every spells.
  • Those all trigger not use, just add call DestroyTrigger( GetTriggeringTrigger())
  • SO YOU HAVE MANY CHANGE SOME PARTS OF YOUR TRIGGERS AND ALSO SO MANY LEAKS..........
    1. In Adding Spell Book, you have leak here so instead using UNIT GROUP, use FOR EACH LOOP
    2. Alacrity, Ghost Walk, Instead using TIMER, I recommend you a MUI INDEXING.
    3. Storm Bolt, you have point leak.
    4. Chaos Meteor, I recommend you use 0.03125 sec instead using 0.03 sec in your loop cuz it helps you to give a exact number what you need (So its better use this in Duration)
      If you dont know
      Custom Script: set udg_REALEXAMPLE = 0.03125
      Add Trigger Event Time udg_REALEXAMPLE sec
    5. Tornado Attack, follow the chaos meteor that i recommend you and In your FOR EACH LOOP, use INTEGER instead using INTEGER A
    6. EMP, change this 0.01 and 0.10 just follow the chaos meteor that i recommend you and in your EMP BLAST and STICK, i dunno if this is useless or not (Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true)
      THIS TRIGGER SPELL IS YOURS OR NOT?

NEED FIX

For the last time, you won't accomplish anything if you destroy a trigger.

Oh yeah, the reason you must let him go 0.03 is:

147j9v.png

Level 19
Lacking configuration, no importing instructions.

You have tons of needless function calls. TriggeringUnit, PickedUnit, ... should be stored into a variable in order to boost the performance of the spell.

An important aspect of the spell submission rule is to avoid hard-coded coding and make it configurable instead.

Some spells are MPI but not MUI.