• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[B]Invokers Deafening Blast[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
A tip that will most certainly help you in the future:
Describe what you want. The more information you provide, the more help you will get.
By doing that, you help those who want to help you. It's only natural.

I have no clue what "Invoker's Deafening Blast" is. I'm going to assume it's from DotA, which is a game I detest.
Write everything the spell does (not just "missile to unit that deal damage" for example), maybe some visual aid as well.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
ap0calypse has showed ur problem. Next time posting thread, u should consider that.
Here is the description for the Deafening Blast spell:
Throw an AOE missle to the target point, enemy's units on its way will be knockbacked and cannot attack. Also deal damage to them.
I dont know if u want to make a whole invoker system or just that.

Level 20
207482-albums4858-picture63009.jpg
Deafening Blast
Skill invokes if Kael has 1 Quas, 1 Wex and 1 Exort instances. Invoker unleashes a mighty sonic wave in front of him, dealing up to 280 damage to any enemy unit it collides with based on Exort. The sheer impact from the blast is enough to knock those enemy units back for a maximum of 1.75 seconds based on Wex, in addition to preventing their attacks for a further 1-4 seconds based on Quas.

Silence spells can be configured to prevent normal attack...

So basically, when you cast the spell, you make a projectile then launch it towards the target angle, then every .xx seconds, pick every unit around it, if its an enemy, knockback, then damage and cause a dummy caster to cast a silencing spell on it (you can try looking at soulburn since it's a single target silence...)

Status
Not open for further replies.