• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Invasion of Kalimdor Enhanced

Sequel of my Undead Enhanced Campaign, if there's some bugs/malfunctions/bad ideas just tell me :)

Use Warcraft 1.27.1 (1.27b) or higher to avoid maps that don't load.

This Campaign is basically the Orc Campaign, but with lots of new things, if you want to replay The Invasion Of Kalimdor but you want also something new, this is the mod for you!
- Heroes (and creatures) Level Cap raised to 20
- Lots of custom units(Humans, Creeps, Orcs, with both new models and old ones)
- Lots of new custom Items.
- Added a few Side quests in some levels.
- Lots of custom upgrades and custom abilities!

- Merge Items system: many Items are only pieces of more powerfull Items, explore the maps and find all the pieces!
- Little surprise in Chapter 6.
Thanks to teozamait for the idea and thanks to TERRY MCDONALD for the map base.

Credits:
Thanks to kola, Mythic, Direfury, Stefan.K, loktar, Murlocologist, Wildfire, Maxwell, Hermit, Hayate, Novart,
Darkfang,Bribe(damage engine), eubz, ~Nightmare, The_Spellweaver, Chaos, PrinceYaser, OgeRfaCes,
MadMax, ChevronSeven, Mr.Goblin, paulH, Ujimasa Hojo, Nilas Aran, Mister_Haudrauf, CRAZYRUSSIAN, Marcos DAB,
the panda, Elfsilver Lord, ChevronSeven, KelThuzad, Sun gate, Stanakin, Golden-Drake, BLazeKraze, marcus158, Pyritie, JollyD,
Chucky, Palaslayer, viiva, Cuore, wingednosering, Rubellu Sidus, Chaosy, zbc, HappyTauren, Chen, Wildfire, Zaljinzoo,
Nudl9 , Mc !, Deolrin, Mr.Goblin, General Frank, BLazeKraze, UgoUgo, JollyD, -Berz-, bigapple90, WILL THE ALMIGHTY,
Traggey, -Stygian-, 4eNNightmare, dhguardianes, The Leader, Kanadaj, L_Lawliet, Arch-archdemon, The_Spellweaver, Dalharukn
DeathKnight, lebedevvladi4ka, induwer, Eagle XI, LifeguardLeroy, Ceterai, Tamplier777, Evolving, -Grendel, Kuhneghetz, Deolrin,
Big Dub, Gwen Stefani, JetFangInferno, Freezer, BlackRockClan, Rmx, The D3ath, bu3ny, 67chrome, CloudWolf, Ginufe, valkemiere, Alexen,
Sin'dorei300 for Models/icons.

ChangeLog
1.0.1 - Fixed Grom Voice and improved Triggers of mixing items.
1.0.2 - Fixed Human control on final mission, added a goblin merchant and fixed an issue in chapter 5
1.0.3 - fixed Blue AI in chapter 6 and added defensive forces for elfs in chapter 5.
1.0.4 - Fixed troll mage, now it won't crash.
1.0.5 - Fixed Bug in final mission.

Previews
Contents

Act IV: The Invasion of Kalimdor (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Nerve Strike should look passive. You can make the icon look like that with: Button Manager v1.8.2 Same with: Intimidating Aura, Speed Aura, Spirit Return, Calm. The Totem is nothing really than just a ward with Command Aura. Could have been more fun...
Level 6
Good job on the fast release, can't wait to play. Will post here if there are mega hard dumb ai missions like in undead campaign, haha

Level 1
Hi im playing mission 1 right now, and i have the 3 ring items, but they won't combine. Im not sure if it's because i reloaded once or is it because im playing on 1.31 or if its with the campaign itself. Worst case i just redownload this campaign after update I just wanted to know if it happened to anyone else.

Level 13
Hi im playing mission 1 right now, and i have the 3 ring items, but they won't combine. Im not sure if it's because i reloaded once or is it because im playing on 1.31 or if its with the campaign itself. Worst case i just redownload this campaign after update I just wanted to know if it happened to anyone else.
That's strange... but maybe i know how to fix this, i will update as soon as possible(probably tomorrow)

Level 4

Weird they are combined to me just fine

Tho i gotta complain on chapter 5 the Cenarius AI and all night elves are uhhh dead...they just stand there and won't train troops or anything

NVM they good they just seem dead for a few minutes then start training

Level 13
Weird they are combined to me just fine

Tho i gotta complain on chapter 5 the Cenarius AI and all night elves are uhhh dead...they just stand there and won't train troops or anything

NVM they good they just seem dead for a few minutes then start training
The AI has a delay, it starts after a while(if you try to attack immediatly an elf base it should activate instantly, also there's a message warning you)

Level 4
Hey there just want to ask beside there are new Orc, what about the other like Troll Unit, Tauren ect for the Horde ?

Level 9
Played in 1.31.1 On hard (and some normal)

Cenarius isn't spell immune.
Nature's blessing in mission 7 has the same hotkey as stop
Mission 8. Controlling Jaina's forces doesn't give us the ability to actually create anything and i mean *anything*. No workers can create anything no buildings can create army. Another thing when you do get to control Jaina's forces you don't have her icon on the top left.
The Spilt personality orc. He is an issue. When i make him the hotkey for 1 (Ctrl +1) Then the issue is when he switches he doesn't save. So that becomes an issue. when i tell him to go somewhere and then 5 seconds later he stops. Maybe give us the option to swap at command with 3 minute cooldown instead.
Hard isn't Hard when you continue mission. If i finish Mission 5 in hard and then play mission 6 directly then mission 6 is normal. Had to replay some missions because of it.
Grom should have Divine Armor anyway. Attacking him at this point pretty much means there is no other base
Final mission is a bit underwhelming. You should have more creeps and a Goblin merchant store for items. As well as those marketplace that has variable items.
One of the items. I forget what it is but it essentially has a chance to damage the enemy by 20% of its max health. That is too much damage.
One more thing. When you are creating units in mission 5 and you drink from the fountain than those units created will be normal whilst you can also create the chaos orc units. Basically I had 2 generals.

I practically have no other complaints. This is a phenomenal campaign and if you told me that you also worked on human enhanced campaign i wouldn't believe you. This is so much more polished and well done im genuinely surprised.

The campaign is fantastic and i honestly cannot wait for what happens next.

Last edited:
Level 6
Mission 4 the goblins are already available for purchase, even though you had to complete the optional quest to get them. You should fix the shop/labs for every map, every item is available and sappers/shredders/goblins too and it shouldn't be like that at all

Level 13
Please make one for night elf campaign, too!
Finished Playing all of your enhanced campaigns.
First i need to re-work the Human campaign because it needs much improvement :D
Hey there just want to ask beside there are new Orc, what about the other like Troll Unit, Tauren ect for the Horde ?
There's Troll mages but i didn't put new Taurens, maybe in a future update i will

Played in 1.31.1 On hard (and some normal)

Cenarius isn't spell immune.
Nature's blessing in mission 7 has the same hotkey as stop
Mission 8. Controlling Jaina's forces doesn't give us the ability to actually create anything and i mean *anything*. No workers can create anything no buildings can create army. Another thing when you do get to control Jaina's forces you don't have her icon on the top left.
The Spilt personality orc. He is an issue. When i make him the hotkey for 1 (Ctrl +1) Then the issue is when he switches he doesn't save. So that becomes an issue. when i tell him to go somewhere and then 5 seconds later he stops. Maybe give us the option to swap at command with 3 minute cooldown instead.
Hard isn't Hard when you continue mission. If i finish Mission 5 in hard and then play mission 6 directly then mission 6 is normal. Had to replay some missions because of it.
Grom should have Divine Armor anyway. Attacking him at this point pretty much means there is no other base
Final mission is a bit underwhelming. You should have more creeps and a Goblin merchant store for items. As well as those marketplace that has variable items.
One of the items. I forget what it is but it essentially has a chance to damage the enemy by 20% of its max health. That is too much damage.
One more thing. When you are creating units in mission 5 and you drink from the fountain than those units created will be normal whilst you can also create the chaos orc units. Basically I had 2 generals.

I practically have no other complaints. This is a phenomenal campaign and if you told me that you also worked on human enhanced campaign i wouldn't believe you. This is so much more polished and well done im genuinely surprised.

The campaign is fantastic and i honestly cannot wait for what happens next.
Cenarius has divine armor so i didn't thought about making him spell immune, anyway i will add it.
I'm sorry for the Jaina's issues, it was a trouble making humans playable but i will update as soon as possible. The double personality has that annoying thing but its "voluntary", its a sort of Debuff for that hero like imagine if you are using Gan for killing many enemies and it trasforms into Nag, you have to keep an eye on him, also i didn't understood the Ctrl + 1 thing, if you mean the Units Groups i think i simply can't fix this because Nag is replaced with another hero(Gan). For the mission 5 its strange, i've verified many times and everything worked fine, i will re-check it. Yup 20% health its high damage but that effect can only apply on non-heroic units below level 10(and no buildings). The difficult at each mission changes because of your difficult on TFT campaigns, dunno why it happens but i think i can't fix this :D. Also i've started to re-work my human campaign.

P.S. Finally i managed to obtain a 4 star review from you :peasant-cheers-back:
Mission 4 the goblins are already available for purchase, even though you had to complete the optional quest to get them. You should fix the shop/labs for every map, every item is available and sappers/shredders/goblins too and it shouldn't be like that at all
You know i was wondering if make the merchant avaiable or not and decided to make the 2 shreeders the reward for the mission, anyway maybe i will change that :D

Level 6
Also please make a bag for items or something, there's so many good items that I have to ditch to replace with other good items lol

Level 6
Eh, you have to find from the beginning the right items to combine them or you will have to choose :D (if you play in hard is really recommended to combine them)

My inventory is already full on mission 6, I'm 99% sure I found all items from the previous missions, I had to get rid of "Roll the dice" item because it was the less useful out of all good artifacts and had to replace it for the blood key lol(and this was 'Gan' with 1 item slot)

Level 9
My inventory is already full on mission 6, I'm 99% sure I found all items from the previous missions, I had to get rid of "Roll the dice" item because it was the less useful out of all good artifacts and had to replace it for the blood key lol(and this was 'Gan' with 1 item slot)

I only had to drop *some* non special items as in stuff like Claws of attack + 6 normal stuff.

I found all the items and combined every single one. In fact in mission 7 I actually had more space left than not. Im very sure you did not find every item.

Level 13
There's a logic behind items mix, if in the description of the item there aren't the remaining items to find( there should be a "???") then the items are not avaiable yet, otherwise the items are in that level OR you already missed them.
I only had to drop *some* non special items as in stuff like Claws of attack + 6 normal stuff.

I found all the items and combined every single one. In fact in mission 7 I actually had more space left than not. Im very sure you did not find every item.
Exactly, i also had trouble for creating items for cairne and Thrall, level 6 and 7 are full of special items because of that

Level 6

I actually like those items like claws of attack and others like orb of corruption which I find useful even in later missions, that's just me though with my personal preferences that's all
:infl_thumbs_up:
Anyway, this is exactly how it was for me in the undead campaign too, when I had to drop items that could've been useful later (I played it before Falric was given inventory slots) and 2 of those slots had to be filled by the urn of terenas and key of three moons(you had to hold the urn for 3 missions)

Last edited:
Level 12
Hi, just wanted to say that this campaign doesn't seem to work on the latest version of war3, like after 1.30 (currently version being 1.32.9)

Level 13
I actually like those items like claws of attack and others like orb of corruption which I find useful even in later missions, that's just me though with my personal preferences that's all
:infl_thumbs_up:
Anyway, this is exactly how it was for me in the undead campaign too, when I had to drop items that could've been useful later (I played it before Falric was given inventory slots) and 2 of those slots had to be filled by the urn of terenas and key of three moons(you had to hold the urn for 3 missions)
C'mon i can't believe that with both cairne and thrall you don't have enough space, you also have Nag and the items to merge! Can you tell me wich items you want to carry with you i'm just curios at this point, maybe its just me that ignores almost all the normal items:xxd:
Hi, just wanted to say that this campaign doesn't seem to work on the latest version of war3, like after 1.30 (currently version being 1.32.9)
Really? What happens? It doesn't load the second mission?

Level 6
Do you get the soul gem from destroying a building or something? Also Nag is just stuck there, uncontrollable?

Level 12
Really? What happens? It doesn't load the second mission?
well no, i mean i cannot start it at all, it just gives me an error, but is not only for your map tho, this mostly happens for all custom campaigns that just stopped working after war3 reforged came and destroyed it all, the map doesn't work to start in single player or on local area network.
This is the error
Screenshot_1.png

Level 6
well no, i mean i cannot start it at all, it just gives me an error, but is not only for your map tho, this mostly happens for all custom campaigns that just stopped working after war3 reforged came and destroyed it all, the map doesn't work to start in single player or on local area network.
This is the error
You can't play custom campaigns on reforged lol, you have to get a version before 1.32 reforged. I'm using 1.31, works fine

Level 12
You can't play custom campaigns on reforged lol, you have to get a version before 1.32 reforged. I'm using 1.31, works fine
Can u tell me how to do that? and somehow keep the latest version as well maybe, like can i still play other custom games on 1.31?

Level 13
Do you get the soul gem from destroying a building or something? Also Nag is just stuck there, uncontrollable?
Nag stuck? No it shouldn't be stuck, can you explain what happened? also @Shellshock you had the same problem?
This is the error
If you have the reforged its normal that it doesn't work, you need classic warcraft, i don't know how reforged works so i'm sorry i can't help you, but i don't think its hard to downgrade :D
Killing Grom drops an item. The Soul Gem.
Yes i made it a little different because otherwise you just came to him and trap him in the soul gem, kinda boring, when grom reached 30% of life it will be trapped in the soul gem(you don't have the item, so you have ANOTHER extra item slot with you XD) automaticly.

Level 3
Can u tell me how to do that? and somehow keep the latest version as well maybe, like can i still play other custom games on 1.31?

If you go to the shadows of hatred Campaign the author should have some links on where to find the patches one is for 1.31 which I use and personally alot of the custom campaigns from this site work fine on.

Level 2
I am playing on version 1.27b

In the first mission the harpy therene doesnt move from her position and thrall easy outrange her , when we defend cairne one centaur always stays where they spawn forcing me to look for it.

On the 5 mission it becomes easy , because the elven bases doesnt move their troops so an early atack by grom kills easily 2 of the bases.

On mission 6 a weird bug happen , i kill the initial atack that has th level 13 or somthing paladin and Cairne didnt get any exp i reaload a couple of times but didnt happened again

Edit: The only problem i had with nag was that during mission 6 on his firs change he respawn on the place where we rescue it

Mission 7: i cant find de full "amulet set" i only found the Dungeon, Life and Mana amulet, the sfwity and agressive one i dont see it. Can anyone help with that?
Also on where the harpys and the red dragon fight, there is an agilty book but i can reach it

Mission 8, i cant build anything with the human base

Last edited:
Level 9
Nag was never stuck for me but when i first rescued him. In mission 6. I bring him back to my base and the cinematic where he got rescued happens again.

After that the Blue base never attacks. I even waited for them.

Level 13
I am playing on version 1.27b

In the first mission the harpy therene doesnt move from her position and thrall easy outrange her , when we defend cairne one centaur always stays where they spawn forcing me to look for it.

On the 5 mission it becomes easy , because the elven bases doesnt move their troops so an early atack by grom kills easily 2 of the bases.

On mission 6 a weird bug happen , i kill the initial atack that has th level 13 or somthing paladin and Cairne didnt get any exp i reaload a couple of times but didnt happened again

Edit: The only problem i had with nag was that during mission 6 on his firs change he respawn on the place where we rescue it

Mission 7: i cant find de full "amulet set" i only found the Dungeon, Life and Mana amulet, the sfwity and agressive one i dont see it. Can anyone help with that?
Also on where the harpys and the red dragon fight, there is an agilty book but i can reach it

Mission 8, i cant build anything with the human base
i've updated the campaign for mission 8 to work, also the agility book in mission 7 is meant to be unreacheble, the other 2 amulets where in the previous chapter, also dunno why the paladin doesn't give experience to cairne, maybe he is level 14?(the level cap for that chapter). I will improve mission 5 and i'll look for harpy Therene
Glad to see you're finishing what teozamait started keep up the good work man
Yup!
Nag was never stuck for me but when i first rescued him. In mission 6. I bring him back to my base and the cinematic where he got rescued happens again.

After that the Blue base never attacks. I even waited for them.
The blue base should start his attacks after you destroy light blue base (or if you bother them before).

Level 9
Soviet. I want to play certain levels again but i don't want to keep replaying the entire campaign again.

Lets assume i use Allyourbasearebelongtous till i reach mission 8.

Can you add like a cheat where I can get all the missing items and missing tomes?

Level 13
Soviet. I want to play certain levels again but i don't want to keep replaying the entire campaign again.

Can you add like a cheat where I can get all the missing items and missing tomes?
well its not as easy as it seems, but maybe in a future update i will put it, anyway you can have fun with the ultimate ability of Gan(incrementing a random stat for each kill)

Level 3
Finished this and Path of the Damned I much prefer this Campaign how you've done the thing with the items and can upgrade the hero's, you should update your last two campaigns and do the same. A friendly suggestion as well is that it'd be awesome if you could do the path thing which teozamait had in his campaign I look forward to the night elf Campaign

Level 2
well its not as easy as it seems, but maybe in a future update i will put it, anyway you can have fun with the ultimate ability of Gan(incrementing a random stat for each kill)

I think that you should just updated with all levels open, so those that already finished the campaign can play only the levels that you updated

Level 13
I think that you should just updated with all levels open, so those that already finished the campaign can play only the levels that you updated
Well yes... but will you have the items previously obtained? I don't think because the game cache would be empty(I guess...?), but i'll give it a try
Finished this and Path of the Damned I much prefer this Campaign how you've done the thing with the items and can upgrade the hero's, you should update your last two campaigns and do the same. A friendly suggestion as well is that it'd be awesome if you could do the path thing which teozamait had in his campaign I look forward to the night elf Campaign
i'm already re-working the human campaign :D
Also what is the path thing??

Level 3
Well yes... but will you have the items previously obtained? I don't think because the game cache would be empty(I guess...?), but i'll give it a try

i'm already re-working the human campaign :D
Also what is the path thing??

The Path thing was where you selected if you'd specialise in Warfare, Holy or Arcane using the power generators it openend up different units and techs. And how you could choose to use different races from the Alliance or just use human units such as turning Dwarven riflemen Into human Crossbow men

Level 6

Just open the campaign in world editor and make the chapter buttons visible and resume your mission progress, it works for me.

Level 13
anyone has idea how to kill the immortal in chapter 6?
eheheh Tip:He's linked with someone.
The Path thing was where you selected if you'd specialise in Warfare, Holy or Arcane using the power generators it openend up different units and techs. And how you could choose to use different races from the Alliance or just use human units such as turning Dwarven riflemen Into human Crossbow men
Ahhh, i already thought of that, maybe i will implement a similar thing in my human custom campaign

Level 2
man i need help for some reason my game crashes when i click the troll mage my patch is 1.30 btw

Last edited:
Level 13
Just today I finished recording for my channel the improved undead campaign (in the first and most difficult version of the map) and I see that the final is already here. I hope that the orcs is easier please
You can choose difficulties now, also this isn't the final XD
man i need help for some reason my game crashes when i click the troll mage my patch is 1.30 btw
That's strange, i will check it out