• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Shores of Kalimdor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made this map in two days (2-4 hours per day)...

-------Description of the map--------

The easiest part of Kalimdor's shores but still one of the harshest places in Azeroth.The beasts here live to rule a bit of this land...They are not going to give that up easily..

--------------------------------
P.S.:if you are a member and you liked my map, please give me reputation..

Keywords:
Barrens,Kalimdor,Shore,Hard
Contents

The Shores of Kalimdor (Map)

Reviews
15:12, 3rd Feb 2009 MasterHaosis: ,,P.S.:if you are a member and you liked my map, please give me reputation.." What the hell? Do you know it is forbidden to ask reputation? Especially in Map description. It exist form another reason to explain what...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

15:12, 3rd Feb 2009
MasterHaosis: ,,P.S.:if you are a member and you liked my map, please give me reputation.." What the hell? Do you know it is forbidden to ask reputation? Especially in Map description. It exist form another reason to explain what about is map, how to play, or storyline. Like you did excapt that asking.
Man if administrators see this they will punish you. Delete that crap of text where you ask rep, I will give you rep if map is good, and clean that crap.
[REJECTED UNTIL UPDATE]

Status
Not open for further replies.