• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the hut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Ok i know the moon is kinda meh but dont ask me what madman whould build a hut like that :xxd:

Attachments

• hut1.PNG
    hut1.PNG
    1,017 KB · Views: 236
  • hut2.PNG
    hut2.PNG
    837.5 KB · Views: 244
  • hut3.PNG
    hut3.PNG
    968.1 KB · Views: 216
Level 14
2nd is my favorite

on the 3rd I think you should have tried a bit more to make it look like one rock (by making the rocks bigger and use less of them) but the 3rd was still great

Level 6
Where'd you get that rock model?

It is a nice model for mountainous/rocky terrains; but the way people use it, it looks like crumpled paper.

But where'd you get it?

Level 34
More of that rock eh? I don't like how you used it really. I would have kept the house side of the river rocky, and had the other side a forest or something. It's too many rocks right now.

Level 36
What madman would build a hut like that?! :O

Anyways, is it steinlord spree or something? I feel everyone is suddenly using that doodad :p But, lets get to the commenting shall we?

The first pic is kind've.. meh.. Second is good, but I sense the end of the world! O.O
The third one is good as well, cant point out anything I dont like about it but the second have a better angle :p

Last edited:
Level 4
The way you use the rocks is kinda meh. Try making them bigger (but not so big that the texture fucks up).

I love the idea though!!! :D

Level 4
No it's how he placed them... they look all spiky like rock spamming usually does. But i saw in void's terrain how he made the cliffs out of those rocks but they didn't look like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.