• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hunger Games

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Arad MNK
Description of the map: You have to survive in a forest full of treasures that if they are not hidden are guarded by the gnoll, are hidden throughout the forest. You have to be fast and cunning in order to be able to emerge victorious, the last to be with life WINS.
The map is made for a maximum of 4 players, but can be played quietly between 3 or 2 players. But still doesn't have a version of AI

Creation of the map: The idea of creating a map on Warcraft 3 based on the book by Suzanne Collins came to me one day while i was looking for it if someone had done something similar. Because it could not find one or those who were very poor map i decided to do something myself.

nfha54.png

f09gs7.png

29vqf7.png

Credits: The map was made by my 100% with the exception of the image but not eh found the author

The map was originally in spanish but i felt it was necessary the map in english to raise it to the HiveWorkShop, so I made the translation. Similarly you will find the map in its Spanish version in EpicWar

Keywords:
The Hunger Games.
Contents

The Hunger Games (Map)

Reviews
19:36, 28th Oct 2015 Shadow Fury: The map is in Spanish language therefore it is rejected. Translate everything into English then notify me.

M

19:36, 28th Oct 2015
Shadow Fury: The map is in Spanish language therefore it is rejected. Translate everything into English then notify me.