• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Haunted Temple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This 2 player RPG campaign map is tested by me and working.In the lore of the map Marin and Simon want to destroy the evil in the temple (Baron and Baroness Ravenwing).By passing through the bandits and more ghosts and zombies.

Keywords:
lost,temple,haunted,ravenwing,simon,marin,vortballat,baron,campaign,mini
Contents

The Haunted Temple (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Sep/05 22:05:14 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing Map Type. Other: Comment: [Rejected] Also view comment Staff Contact - Rules
Yeah... description make it better along with the map. Another newbie upload.
Read the rules before submitting a resource. I'm not going to go in detail about this map, I'm just going to point out a few things.
1. Terrain is way to simple
2. Triggers are at newbie level. (Untitled Trigger 004 - the turn off trigger function should be at the top of the trigger not at the bottom after waiting about 2 minutes.)