• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Flesh Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed some parts of the story i posted... so ... here it is ... along with new stuff :3

The Flesh Book
Act I Signet of Suffering

Chapter I
On July 7th 2017, a grey and old chevette butting its way on the Lincoln Highway towards New York City.
“Well here we are. New York.” Said Ralf, somewhat satisfied.
“So let me get this straight, you’re going to the city hall to do what?” questioned Vickie, his girlfriend.
“To do a thorough inspection, and that’s the fourth time you asked.”
“Right.”
“While I’m at the city hall, you can ... oh god don’t tell me that’s what I think it is.”
“Mmhmm, your good old revolver.”
“I’m going to a city hall, not going into a war zone. Why the hell do I want a gun for?”
“Just take it, you’ll never know.”
Ralf reluctantly took the pistol. A few minutes later, the grey chevette parked one block away from the city hall.
“Alright, I guess I’ll leave the car to you. I’ll meet you here at eight tonight.”
“Okay.”

The City hall looks pretty typical both inside and out. As Ralf entered the building, He noticed several men in long robe wondering about. This doesn’t bother Ralf though; as this day and age, weirdoes tend to be caught up in politics.
“Can I help you?” Asked by one of the robed man.
“I’m here to inspect the building, issued by the state Governor. Since reports from anonymous claimed that mysterious motives has been sighted here. And to be honest, I don’t blame them one bit, I’m mean there are so many creepy guys ... oh I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.”
“That’s alright. But today is not really convenient for inspection. Since the building is under some maintenance.”
“But today is the only day I have time for. I have to inspect the building.”
A brief moment of silence from the robed man as he stares at Ralf.
“Very well, I guess I can give you a tour. Come this way, we’ll start from the top.”
As they walk towards the elevator, located at a rather isolated corner of the building, Ralf asked about the cultist looking people, the robed man smiled and said “You know, there are good people and there are not so good people. The good ones try to persuade the bad ones to follow their way. But the truth is there is no good or evil, all there is ... oh here comes the elevator.”
As the elevator door opens, Ralf was surprised and said “Hey where is the lift? There nothing but ...”
Before he could finish, he felt a force pushing him into the darkness that’s in front of him. As he fell, the darkness consumed the last of his breath.

Chapter II
Heartbeat. Ralf heard or rather felt a heartbeat nearby. It’s faint, but he knows it’s there. As more of his consciousness returns to him, he realized that it was his own heart that’s beating.
“Ugh…” moaned Ralf.
“He’s awake! Oh thank God. For a second there I thought he was a goner.” A blurry voice echoed in Ralf’s mind.
“Ah, so he is. I guess making me carry him all the way from the shaft wasn’t a stupid idea after all.” Replied another voice as he continues. “And you know what that means don’t you? You owe me a drink. Good ones too, not the cheap ass ones you get for two dollars in a bar.”
“Fine, provided we make it out of here alive that is.”
As Ralf weakly opened his eyes, he saw two figures, a senior looking man and a much younger woman. They’re both in lab coats.
“Wh … Where am I?” asked Ralf weakly.
“Hush, don’t talk, you’re severally injured from the long fall.” replied the woman. “You need as much rest as you can get; I’m injecting this into your arm. It will heal you up in the matter of hours. As right now, just rest.”
Soon after her words, Ralf felt his arm, the followed by the rest of his body, in extreme pain. But no word came to his mouth. As the pain continues, he felt tired and again lost his consciousness.
“Fools! You cannot save yourself or anyone else!” shrieked a huge hideous five-eyed monster, holding many nude and unconscious humans in one of his three claws, yelling at a group of terrified humans a few meters away from Ralf.
“The plan we’ve set in motion for so many centuries ago cannot be stopped by any mortal agencies!” the monster continues as he bit off the upper halves of four human and devoured them.
“All that you humans has ever done is nothing but a fleeting dream! A dream which you shall awaken from! And realising that you’re drowning in a greater nightmare! A nightmare of agony! A reality of torment!”
Ralf gazed at the monster in absolute horror. Then he suddenly realized that he has been chained to a wall which looked like pulsing flesh. Then the monster turns its attention to Ralf.
“Greetings little creature. I see that you are filled with horror. Good, that’s very good. It means it’s time to put you with the rest of them.” As the monster reached out to grab Ralf, he screamed “AHHHH!”

Chapter III
As Ralf stares on the ground catching his breath, he can still see the hideous beast and the blood dripping from his jaw. Then he noticed his surroundings; he’s sitting on what looks like a bed of some sort inside a room. This chamber is no bigger than a rest room, with one fluorescent lamp in the ceiling that flickers on and off every now and then. Then the door opened and a woman entered the room.
“Are you alright?” asked the woman. She seems fairly young, no more than 29 years old.
“Where am I?” asked Ralf.
“Are you still in pain? Let me look at your arms and legs.” The woman reaches out to examine Ralf.
“Who are you? Are you a doctor? What is this place?” asked Ralf. As he anticipates with hope for an answer, the woman said.
“Looks like your left leg is still not fully recovered.” the woman continues as she took out a small vial of serum. Then she handed it over to Ralf.
“Rub a small amount of this to your left knee every three hours; no more than the size of your thumb.”
“Wait! Are you going to answer me? Where are you going?” demanded Ralf as the woman takes her leave.
“No, I’m not going to answer you. If you can walk, go to the third room on your left in the main hall.” and she left.
The main hall that is on the other side of the door is no ordinary hallway. It is made by a transparent material. Through it, Ralf sees fishes that swim freely within the water that engulfs the entire underground facility. But there is no lighting; the entire hallway is pitch-black. Judging by the dim light of the water, Ralf concluded that he is not under deep water. Guided by the faint light of the water above, Ralf found the room that the woman spoke of. As Ralf reaches for the doorknob, he heard a man’s voice.
“I already told you, it will be ready in two days.”
A more menacing and sly voice replied.
“Maskaas will surely make great use of your fierce and merciless character, human. I believe we need to continue this conversation at another time; we’re being ear dropped.”
As Ralf opens the door, he sees a man and a young woman locked behind bars.

Last edited:
Level 5
He wants you to use the hidden function for each chapter I think :)

This:
hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.