• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fist of Ra-den

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The fury of storms runs through the veins of the elemental shaman, as it does through The Fist of Ra-Den. Only a true master of the elements can wield its power.

The Fist of Ra-Den

The Fist of Ra-den
Contents

The Fist of Ra-den (Icon)

Reviews
Maxwell
Icon is too blurry and made by Blizzards Ent, not you. Substandard.
Level 6
I removed a bunch of the tags that were vaguely related, but the ones i have left in relate to the weapon because it is a Shaman weapon, so shamanistic races would use it, ie. Troll, Orc & Tauren. The upgrade/tech tags are in because the icon has an upgrade/tech icon variation. Its also using item because it can be used for an item, im using it for an item myself on the map im making.

Level 6
We are going to update site rules about WoW icons, so this icon will be moderated later due to the new rules.

I hope its to allow easier uploading of WoW icons, because i am happy to support the site by converting lots of WoW icons for peoples use. I have had lots of people ask about WoW icons and i spent many years trying to find them myself before working out how to do it myself.