Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Sweet, huh? I was really surprised, this is so awesome!

Level 8
This was discovered years ago... Not that amazing. If you have a little common sense and a grasp of the English language it's easy to make out.

Level 11
Reason it's called "Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs." is because that was the bulletin name for it on Myspace. I seen this so many times on myspace... wtf what next have them dumb emo stories and "black shirt= happy mood" bullshit?

Yes this is interesting but too old.
The better research done lately is that during ... nvm can't say it... but whatever you guys are missing out on this... is totally freaky lol. I suggest pm if ya wanna know, its a bit inappropriate.

Level 24
Old shit is old. Unsurprisingly, TDB failed at it. Anyways, this started off on the internets as an e-mail, or something. I wouldn't attribute it to MySpace.

Level 6
this is really stupid thread, i didnt saw this beafore cause i thing myspace is retarded and useles, i didnt read this to the end cause my eyes hur from all thoose stupid words, why would anyone post stupid stuff like this

Level 24
That double post isn't funny or clever.
NinjaDino: It's not from MySpace, which is neither retarded nor useless. While it's become basically a big blogging site, it's also a big springboard for lots of music artists.

Level 6
That double post isn't funny or clever.
NinjaDino: It's not from MySpace, which is neither retarded nor useless. While it's become basically a big blogging site, it's also a big springboard for lots of music artists.

i just read it from this thread, iwe seen this first time in my life, and i think spamming threads with stuff like this is useles

Status
Not open for further replies.