• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] The Final Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello all!
I made this map and i need your feedback guys!
The Final Dream V1.37E - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com
It is similar with Tree Tag, Vampirism speed & Tom & Jerry.
Based on Hide & Seek.

Aluvians:
Hide somewhere in the woods
You can attack the Trees with the "A" key
Build Farms to gain income
As an Aluvian, You can Save your trapped allies
With an offensive unit, use the "A" key on a trapped allied if you want to save him
If all Aluvians are trapped, they will die forever
After the time on the top right will expire, each Aluvian will get a powerful Goddess with Dark Wings
You can win only when all Infernals are dead

Lixtrons:
Find & kill all Aluvians on the map
You can attack the Trees with the "A" key
If you die, you'll never revive
Trapped Aluvians can be saved, so be careful with that
After the time on the top right will expire, each Aluvian will get a powerful Goddess with Dark Wings
You can win only when all Aluvians are dead
If you trap them all, before the time will expire, they will die

Level 11
No offense, but is this really a Techtree? Looks more like a general custom map.

Sorry, i think it was a misunderstanding by me.
My english is bad and i was thinking this place is a place for receive feedback on any kind of maps who need feedback..
To be honest, i don't know what is a "Techtree".. i use google translate but do not work.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
No problem! I figured that was the case.

"Techtree" is a weird, non-standard word, so no worries. Basically it's short for "technology tree", and refers to the taxonomy (or classification) of the structures, units, heroes, upgrades, abilities, and everything else associated with a given "Faction" (or as we often call it from playing Warcraft 3, "Race")

So the purpose of this sub-forum is for people to post about their custom Techtrees; sort of a focused discussion place (since one can post about custom maps of all kinds in other forums). Which is probably where you intended your thing to be; a General Mapping discussion sub-forum.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.