• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Archer Wars-War of the Goddess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I am making a new archer wars map. I have made a few changes including:
-New Arrows
-Divine Birds (for looks, noting that the hero is called "Archer Goddess")
-New Unit (campaign look for Archer)

If you have any suggestions or questions, please contact me. I will be uploading pics soon.

Last edited:
Level 23
yes. i know. i will fill in the blanks with more information. i am still getting the general ideas sorted out. figuring out a few triggers and allowing ppl to choose an archer style (purpose may be for looks or stats). I am a little busy at the moment but will do this as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience.

Level 23
I have decided that the archer hero will be able to upgrade into a new unit. When one reaches a certain level, they have the option of becoming one of a selection of goddess'. This will provide a new level of gameplay allowing players to use different goddess' abilities to gain the upperhand.

Again, if you have any suggestions, please contact me. Thank you.

Level 15
Double post, and Mc_Flurry is right. When you start a thread, atleast say what it's going to be... for example, when I started my Halo CTF thread, I opened up by saying that I'm making a map about Halo that will include all the weapons and be based on Blood Gulch. What is your map about? No information what-so-ever isn't interesting. Like Mc_Flurry said, rethink what you want to do, and when you have it, post it. That's it.

Level 15
Anyways, yeah, more information would be WONDERFUL. Information+screenshots=views/posts/opinions/suggestions by other people. Srsly.

Level 23
yeah. i kno. when i have some free time, i will do my best to get that done. at the moment, i am not quite ready. I am still completing some stuff including terrain before i showed it. I was just wondering what people think i should add as far as triggers. I am open to suggestions (supposing you have played the origional archer wars). In the meantime, please wait until further updates. Thank you.

Last edited:
Level 23
srry for the delay. I was posting the pics yesterday and found that I couldn't get on the hive. Where here is the pic.

_______
More to come soon. I just have to upload them.

Attachments

• archer waterfall.jpg
    archer waterfall.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,002
Level 23
How to respond.... Ah!
1. I AM NOT DONE WITH THE TERRAIN.
2. IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PRETTY PRETTY.
3. I am working on more important parts of the map, like units, spells, and triggers.

I can get to the terrain later. The object of the game is not based around ONLY the terrain, just STRATEGY. Thank you......

Level 23
here is a promo. This shows the archers:

Archer Goddess (main archer from start of game)
Lightning Archer (able to control Lightning "obviously")
Archer of the Moon (archer granted the power of the moon by Elune herself)
Archer of the Sun (granted power by Elune's sister who remains elusive)

Attachments

• archerwars promo.jpg
    archerwars promo.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 582
Status
Not open for further replies.