• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fallen king( Assassins City )

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
a city ruled by a king who treatens the land and u play an assassin that has to take out the king before he and his army destroys that u must protect

Keywords:
this man has a Club, A army and allies, your character is in the middle of the war and your mission is to take out the king befeore its to late or sta
Contents

The Fallen king( Assassins City ) (Map)

Reviews
12:24, 21st Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5
:thumbs_down:
Poor Terrain - No doodads
Poor Story - No background story, no work put into it (who, when, what, where, why, how?)
Poor triggers - Too many triggers, and too many of them are useless, i can't see the timer
Poor tooltips - "Tooltip missing", no description, wrong tooltip/description
Poor map size - 2.2mb for a lot of custom models, gameplay isn't well enough
Poor dialogue - Lots of grammar mistakes, dialogue is too long (time)
Poor choice of models - Models don't fit for many of them.... i mean seriously, peasants with swords?
Bad balance: it's easy to win... very easy... and i can be the fallen king too ==.....

I am sorry. but I'm voting for Rejection and 1/5

Please put more work into it before uploading to hiveworkshop

Last edited: