• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dwarwen Monster Slayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13

Hello my dwarven fellows!

I’m happy to announce the first public release of THE DWARVEN MONSTER SLAYERS.
TDMS is a fast paced 1-5 player coop survival RPG slasher game featuring tactical teamplay, a massive load of monsters, a detailed and atmospheric dungeon scenario, a considerably amount of gore, and for the best: DWARVES!

Get the game here: DOWNLOAD
Make sure to also report some feedback in the Project Forum.
Any feedback is welcome and much appreciated!

Please keep in mind that this map is still in beta phase.
Thus, while the game is fully playable by now, there still might be some aspects that are not completely implemented yet, minor bugs and many subjects to change.

I hope you enjoy the game!

MoCo

Last edited:
Level 13
Of course it is a dungeon crawler, but this term is very generic. I wanted to be more specific in the description. In this game, you are not running around mindlessly looking for loot. Instead, you really need to stick together and work as a team if you want to survive. So the focus is a bit different to games like Diablo and such.

Level 2
I wouldn't call it dungeon crawler, it's a survival/defense. Gates open, monsters come to you, you kill them, or they kill you.

Level 15
The trailer video was very enjoyable! The idea of little dwarfs going around and slaying monsters haha!

Looking forward to see more of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.