• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dreamweaver's Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i was just sitting around on a couch watching random dvds boredly when suddenly it occured to me... id pretty much probably have no adventures in my lifee. so i got sad... and fell asleep, and had a dream, kinda vivid.... So i was some apprentice of some locksmith dude, who kept murmuring this stuff about the dream weavers... then in about 5 seconds i had an adventure, and woke up. I then had the idea to make a new mod for warcraft, something like a TOTAL mod like those ASWOME The Tales of Raviganion. so whos up for joinin? its gonna be a mix of melee and rpg.

---------------------JOBS-----------------------------
terrainers:
triggerers/jass/gui: ZerO.Kitchen
skinners(ill help):
modelers:
concept artists:
voice actorss:

-----------------features i wanna add-----------------

when you get a sword, theres an attachment showing one. same with other weapons.
when using items you gain stats for practicing and such.
advanced spells, that can do some interesting and usefull effects, along with some disadvantages.
you will jump higher (there will be a jump skill) for more strength, agility primarily helps with running faster, but so does strength. casting spells increases your intelligance, and willa ctually upgrade skills to new ones

-------------classes!---------------------------------
Arch-Rangers: best bowman in the WORLD. they focus in archery and some magic.
Black Phantoms: These are some pppreettyyy scary assasins. With incredible speed, great stealth, and accuracy, they can be quite deadly, but they come with very low health.
Inferno Scorpions: These brutes focus in armor. they can also dish out some nice damage, but they do get all the enemys on them.
Dream Weaver: you can get these after your character has reached level 150, which wont be easy. These... are plan incredible. With godlike and nightmarish powers, they can dish out incredible magic damage to even the most immune, have the most incredible effects and natural abilitys, such as flying, complete invisability, and traveling under ground.

----------------misc----------------------------------

ill post anything else that doesnt fit up thre here

Status
Not open for further replies.