• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Call of Duty : The Scourge Invasion Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Call of Duty : The Scourge Invasion

Nazi Zombies with a more Warcraft 3 feel. It's in beta, I feel like I should get some input before I finish the map, the core components of the game are complete, they just need to be applied to the rest of the map and the finale is yet to be programmed.

Credits in the Quests. Please comment.

Features
-A Nazi Zombie-ish Cutscene
-Barricades that can be repaired and rebuilt if they're destroyed
-Debris that must be removed (5000gold) if you want to reach other areas, this will of course, allow zombies to attack you in those areas.
-The Random Box and Perk Vending Machines as an Item Chest and Keg respectively
-Gold is earned for repairing barricades (10) and killing zombies (110)
-Maximum level of 40
-Leveling Spells - Repair, Bayonet, Bolster, and Accuracy
-The ability to have 2 weapons, one at a time and to be able to switch them back and forth

--Update 19/3--
-Completely new terrain, including a cliff where the fortress resides
-Reduced number of players to 5
-More Doodads
-More effective spawning system
-Added a Leaderboard (Can change name with -name)
-Zoomed out camera for better feel
-Replaced Sprint ability with Bolster

capfk.png

cap2h.png

cap3s.png

Last edited:
Level 6
Well this says beta???? i played it and it seems like an alpha. there is like no terrain. its just a few blizzard walls, 2 zombies, some barricades, a shop, and thats about it. You need to make some terrain, like a city ruined city maybe? Like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.