• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Data in My Custom Campaign is Erased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I don't know what happened but, when I open my custom campaign in world editor, it doesn't show anything. And when I open it in warcraft 3, the photo in the preview is a big question mark and when I open it, it is just complete black. I am afraid that my 2 month progress with that is just for nothing. Can you tell me how to fix it.

I don't know what happened but, when I open my custom campaign in world editor, it doesn't show anything. And when I open it in warcraft 3, the photo in the preview is a big question mark and when I open it, it is just complete black. I am afraid that my 2 month progress with that is just for nothing. Can you tell me how to fix it.

Is the filesize suspiciously small? Does it appear that all the data is deleted? Can you show us what you mean by it doesn't show anything in the WE?

Level 3
File size is large. But when I open it in CE. It shows nothing but like when i open a new Campaign

Level 3
Do you have a backup of a working version of your map that you can compare with? Backup backup backup. it's boring to do but so worth it when stuff happens.
I have back up with my latest map but not with the campaign. Thankfully, I just exported my 3 other maps as soon as I finish it. So I just remake the campaign again in campaign editor. Doesnt take a whole day but its better to back up. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.