• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Custom Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
When I make custom data in the campaign editor, where does it go so I can place it on the map. I have an undead hero and have no clue where he went:confused:

Level 2
No, I have a file imported and set up for a custom unit. However, this is a custom unit in the custom data section of the campaign editor. I can't find it in the unit palette.

Level 18
Try right-clicking the unit in the right bar (in the list where all units are ordered by race, melee/campaign and type) and choose 'Select In Tool Palette'.

If nothing happens, check the map's Object Editor if it's there in the first place.

Level 2
That's just it, it isn't in the object editor, its in the Custom Data Editor! And I have no clue how to get it into my map. BTW, when I pressed 'select in tool palette' all that happened was the unit palette came up. I'm sure this would normally work, but everything seems against me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.