• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Daily Peon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Good:
Arranged date tomorrow with girl I kissed last we met. Hot and sweet girl, who seems into me. I texted a lot with her and she told me I was to find the party and then she will be with me no matter what :)

Bad:
Yeah.. first and smallest problem; I have to find the party. Second, bigger problem; I'm damn sick - and being sick takes away your charm and makes you drunk ten times faster. Also, this girl is my new homie's cousin, and I know a dude who broke her heart not so long ago who got his ass kicked by my new homie and his band - not litterally kicked his ass hardcorely tho, but still. Worse, the girl had our common friend join our date - and worst, both of them love smoking weed, which I am totally over now, but it'll be hard resisting it >.>

Level 19
I choose you.. SICK PARTEY!! :D
I found a party for us - a lot of my other friends will go to a bar called Café Hoe, and yeah, the name says it all, but it's really nice actually. Anyways, if I do not survive this weekend, and I'm starting to doubt that I will, know that I love you all! <3

Level 19
It was awful - turned out she was only 17, and you need to be 18 to get into Café Hoe, so we improvised and walked around the cold night streets for hours alone with nothing to do... a little bit of kissing luckily but I had really hoped to give her an awzum night and totally seduce her, which I obviously failed to :l

Level 23
7407c03a1898bf74d54a3fce34b98bfde2feff7450ec9c08841dd7603e0ab846.jpg

Level 19
Yeah, I usually do that, and I'm usually not afraid of showing my pride to everyone, but I think someone mocked me with the drawing hobby back in the days - before the efterskole, where I was still a weak person, probably got stuck inside of my head.
Which kind of made me all philosophical, realizing how easy you can turn children into whatever adults you want them to be, if raising them properly. Nazis and all that, you know o_O

Level 7
Nichita has smiled upon you this day
The fate of a role play in your hands
And blessed it be the characters
Who fight with all our bravery
'Til only Trolman stands

You see the distant pics
Created in the night
We write with all our soul
Just to get them right

And when you all go ded
And cannot carry on