• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Cinematic

This is my very 1st cinematic map. Im a noob at triggers and such and just kinda learning. Please watch it and tell me what i could improve... and maybe a few tips... thnks much. I might make some other one that is longer in the near future.
Contents

The Cinematic (Map)

Reviews
13:22, 14th May 2008 Firelord213: The cinematic seems to work and is a good cinematic for being your first one. You could add more actions too the cinematic and could give more information about why they are having a battle there and so on...

M

13:22, 14th May 2008
Firelord213:
The cinematic seems to work and is a good cinematic for being your first one.
You could add more actions too the cinematic and could give more information about why they are having a battle there and so on.
*Approved*

Level 5
ok dude the cinematic viewer arrived; let me have ah look;

hmmm...hmmmmm....
ye that's what i call simple xD

so there is nothing more to say about it ^^
just an average first work :D
next time include :terrain/doodads/different cameras/story
and we ll get a great cinematic ;D

i will not rate it cos it's just a try i guess how triggers work etc
so keep on working 'n message me for your next works - i love cinematics :D

anyway i ll maybe upload my first cinematic soon - feel free to watch it
and mb u'll learn some about how to work with the camera etc

ps: browse the hiveworkshop cinematic maps for:
final frenzy
and the T.S.O.F teaser
they r just great 10/10 works

Level 5
First off that was pretty good for your first cinematic. Second off the camera movments were nice and smooth but some things I didn't like were the camera shake was to violent and you spelled believers wrong. If you want help search through the cinematic maps on hive.

Level 7
Well its just need some kind of story.
Its really nice for being your first map.
But who was the big metal guy?
Was he ???? or do he have a name?
10/10 Keep up the good work (with a story)